Woman that own/owned American muscle cars

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by CRASH00527, Feb 21, 2008.

?

Woman that own/owned American Muscle cars across US

1. NY, NJ, PA, CT area

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. South east (Delaware down to Florida)

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  3. West Coast, Central

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Mid-West & others

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  1. sonia

on my third camaro.My mother has had a 69 camaro,my grandmother had a firebird dont know the year.

2. CRASH00527

dang? thats it? no more replies

3. jen83z28

83 Z28 my first one. why did i not start sooner???

4. Shortee

My mom had a second gen when I was growing up, sold it when I was in elementary school though so I don't know exactly what year it was.

5. Sassy8722

I am on my second Camaro and my Mom has an 84 Z28. :)

6. 1HOT99Z

I have my 99 Z, a 97 Cobra, and a 77 Monte Carlo. We HAD a 74 Camaro but gave it to my nephew. American Muscle is in my blood.

7. SexyHawk

I have a 2001 SOM Firehawk :)

8. nighthawk15

She's not on the forum, but my mom had a '68 4-4-2 with a 4xx, she doesn't know for sure which one though. Since she says it was fairly stock I'm gonna guess it was a 400 since that's what most of em came with if I remember correctly.

9. CRASH00527

10. 00redsvt

Totally hijacking the husbands account again, LOL.
    But my first car was a 94 camaro, then a 95 then a 96 and now back to a 93. LOL
    My mom had a cutlass for her first car, a challenger, a nova, chevelle (x3) four or five fox bodies and lastly a 1969 z28 restored back to original. They filmed the movie "fire down below" close to our house and the director sawnher in a grocery store parking lot and actually offered to buy it to use it in the film. She said no LOL
    So, I guess muscle cars are in my blood, too!

11. SexyWS6Mama

I have owned a 95 Firebird and 02 transmission Am WS6

12. melissadunagan

I have had a 69 Camaro, that I wish I had keeped. My first new car was a 87 Camino Iroc, and like a idiot I sood it. I have had a 66,87,91 and now a 96 corvettes. I have a 85 Camaro Iroc to replace the 87. Hope to restore one of these days. I have a 08 Pontiac Solstice and a 81 El Camino that I am restoring.

13. LS1Tuner_06

Bri has an 89 5.0 m5 and a convertible 98 GT m5.

14. masonb51

Ex had a v6 Stang.

Grama had dozens of muscle cars. Longest one she and her hubby owned was a Maverick.

My GF Dana loves to take her girlfriends for rides in my Z. She always says, can I go fast? Im like, yeah, just remember this ain't no Concorde :)

Soon enough my lil baby Livy will have a FBody of her own, she's 3 now, but in about 5 years I am buying her a FBod and she is going to help daddy build it, so count her in to :)

15. Ralph

Hemi Cuda..... my dream car

16. MrsVoodoo

93 z28... I just let my husband think that it's his....

17. voodoochildsj

18. MrsVoodoo

ok ok you can claim the 93 now that I go the 2011 :)

19. kat69

I love V8 cars and power!! I have had 2 other V8's when I was younger, in the last 11 years I have had 2 1993 Z28's, first one was red (loved it!) someone ran me off the road and totaled it, second one was a met purple 1993 Z28, we are in the process of painting her to dark met grey. But I do miss my red :( I would love to own one of the new models but to high for me!
    I love horsepower!!