What's your best e.t. at the track

Discussion in 'Street/Strip Racing' started by FANTA-Z, Nov 8, 2019.

1. KYWes

Yes, it was prepped well and yes it was a short slow down area. It feels like you'll never get there once you turn off the hwy but it was a good track. I was there for the September Somernights Cruise-In.

2. KYWes

Here's a link to a video of my run.

3. Germansheperd

Won’t play for me

4. KYWes

Mobile or computer? Won't play on my phone but will on my computer.

5. Germansheperd

I-pad

6. NastyZ

Wont play on my Samsung tablet either.... loads the youtube template....buts says error. But I can see the preview of it in the pic of it

7. KYWes

That's what I get on my OnePlus3 phone but it plays ok on my laptop.

NastyZ likes this.
  8. NastyZ

Could be this site too..... i have LOTTTTTTS of issues with this site loading properly...... only page that does it out of all the sites i visit for some reason

9. KYWes

Trying a link to my videos on YouTube. All three played on my Oneplus 3 smartphone. LMK

Original video MP4 format

Original video WMV format.

This is a compilation of two videos taken from inside the car during my runs. WMV format

New clutch did wonders for the ride. The old one was shaking the car like crazy. Monday, I'm taking the car to a shop to get the rear end gone through. The pinion seal is leaking and there's a good bit of rotational play in the pinion. I'm having them check everything and then set up the pinion angle and adjust the panhard rod for proper front/rear alignment.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  10. Germansheperd

Drag radials and some shifting practice will help a lot.

KYWes likes this.
  11. NastyZ

Couldnt see what ya ended up running.... should be well into the 13's

I only say that because.... with 208/221 .474/510 lift 112lsa ....stock unported 083 heads....stock 1.94 valves. .. ported and siamesed edelbrock intake.... slp 1.75" shorty headers and 3.73 with a 5 speed stock corvette $6E mask (tune) ...
    i did 14.4 at 95

Yours should be kicking its but.....sounds great for sure too

12. Germansheperd

<———————— 13.69 with a stock 25 year old long block, gears, and exhaust manifolds!

Larry Parks likes this.
  13. NastyZ

Ya, that a crazy quick time for an lt1 on street tires

Larry Parks likes this.
  14. Germansheperd

I bet I could knock another .1-.2 off if I tried or got creative.

15. NastyZ

Btw.... all videos work correctly

16. Larry Parks

6.9 1/8th in my old S10 pu

17. Larry Parks

had a 1980 Formula stock appearing street car with mild but stout 14 year old 455 P build (1989-2003) w TH350 3.23 s iron intake iron heads iron exhaust manifolds w Qjet went [email protected] w 7.7 at 1/8 same rotating assy is in my 63 Catalina now and went 11.7/ 7.4 1/8th another 17 years later with same 1989 TRW pistons and stock crank stock rods

KYWes likes this.