Show off your trucks

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by greg_74, Feb 13, 2011.

1. GhostZ

hey tim dont worry bout it did u see what i'm trading my ranger for its another ford. so were the two lonely ford truck guys here.

2. richard96

My truck gets better gas mileage than the car. hahaha

I've had all makes of trucks. I like GM the best because the ride is the best. I put air bags under my 2500hd and towed 11 tons with it. When done, I set the bags with 5lbs and the ride is like a caddy. I miss that truck.

3. GhostZ

the diesel i'm gettin gets 24 mpg on the highway lol thats more than my ranger

4. lbls1

The Babe: '08 TrailBlazer SS AWD in Black Granite Metallic:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

5. egott_91

Nice TBSS man!

6. lbls1

thanks!

7. greg_74

Yeah nice TBSS! How's the black granite? I think I've seen it on a truck and it had a lot of metallic, but I really liked it. Since its going to be a color on the 2012 Camaro I was interested if you liked it or not compared to regular black. Does it show scratches and dirt as much or no?

8. Z28Koda

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad cab. Lil old 8.3L gas engine, gets horrible mileage:biggrin:
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

9. lbls1

Its a weird color that catches the eye. It is definitely one of those "in person" colors that you have to see. When I was on my TBSS kick in '08, I actually hated the color. I was dead set on Imperial Blue, until I test drove my future truck. After the drive and at the end of the day I bumped the blue as the second choice, and Black Granite was my main choice.

Its hard to compare it with regular black because at times it looks like a very dark metallic grey, and it can also have color ranges such as a metallic brown and a greyish metallic blue. It will hide minor scratches and swirls ok, but its a real gem to see when its all cleaned and waxed.

Thanks for noticing!

10. Spyderking69

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 these pics are ooooooooooooooold, Ill have updated onex next week with the wheels and tires on it. New wheels come 2mro wooo hooo

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

11. SmokedOutZ28

Here is the pic of the one on it's way out... I still need to get pics of the new one

[​IMG]#ad

12. greg_74

I like those wheels Sam, nice deep dish for a SUV/truck.

13. SmokedOutZ28

Thanks! Yeah I loved the wheels when they were clean but unfortunally I've found the chrome quality was poor and there in bad shape now.

14. pmr253

I'm not a huge fan of chrome, but everything you put it on looks great.:thumbsup:

15. tmurph01

Yay, time to show off!

2009 Silverado 1500 Z71. Has the 5.3L with cylinder deactivation as well as the 6-speed auto. all stock minus the tint and GoRhino Dominator II nerf bar.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

:cool:

16. SmokedOutZ28

Then you might of liked my old winter wheels

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

17. richard96

I like anything murdered out. The new truck is sweet Sam. I have always liked the dually crewcabs in black. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

18. WartHog Staff Alumni

Here's Patty's ride. '98 Chevy 1500. Has over 200K on it.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

19. SmokedOutZ28

Thats the "Old truck" Still just swapped wheels for the winter lol.

Here is the new one.... Bone stock 5.3l, AWD, Towing package gonna use it for towing the car to the track and long distance events. When the warranty is up gonna look into motor swaps and superchargers :D

[​IMG]#ad

20. richard96

Ok, I like the suburban too. Once you own one, you will never go back.
    I have yet to own one. I want a 2500 4X4 with a 6.0 or duramax.

Either way, I need to save the money.

I like Patty's truck. Something about a stepside gets me going. I pretty much like all stepside of every gen.