Question For the Ladies

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Randy L, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Camaro Queen

hahahaha I am not even going to kiss on the first date. Heck I dont even kiss my hubby and this is most definately not our first date.

Poor guy. He is soooo deprived. LOL

2. niknik

I know I'm a little late on this topic, but the only time I've watched the bachelor/ette...Was the one Trista was on and I didn't even watch it all the way through...Just towards the end. And it ended up working out for her so far. But no, I don't agree with the "popularity" contest type of dating. When I was 18, 19, 20, yes, I dated around, but when it came to a point when I had a guy that I really like and we wanted to see each other exclusively, well I kind of worked out where I wasn't seeing anyone else at the time. That didn't last too long either time during that those years but hey, I was very young and wasn't really into committment. By the time I turned 22, I met Gary and guess what? Dating around was no longer an option... To me when you find someone, even if it's just someone you find a great conncection with as friends and you hope it becomes more (as it was with Gary and I at first), you find yourself not really interested in spending time with other people of the opposite sex...
    So to answer the question if you really and truly like that person, as would be indicated by kissing and doing more than just kissing...well if you find out after they're dating around, I would get rid of them. If they are up front and honest from the get go and you make that choice to do that well I think you are asking for trouble because you will most likely end up with heartache as you will more than likely not end up the "winner" in the end...

3. flak_monkey

i've had brief periods of time while I was "dating around" and seeing at the most four different girls. They were all aware that it was first-second-third date and then we talk about getting to know each other better, and I would consider seeing one person at that point.

I don't think that there is anything wrong as long as you are open and completely honest about your intentions. Whether dating one person or ten people, your actions should always be respectful and courteous, and you consider each person's feelings. I've had to break it off with one girl for another girl before and I was completely honest and she understood because in terms of involvement, I was ready to be exclusive and she was not, and it ended amicably. Hell we even started dating again, this time exclusively, a few months ago.

4. the_husk

:nono:

I bet he's all like this :upsetmad:

:popkorn:

:wall:

5. melissadunagan

If I was going to date a guy I would want to be the only girl he is dating.