Poll? Pics! New Rims and Bra!

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by SilverZConvertible, Apr 30, 2007.

?

Should I keep the bra on?

1. Yeah it looks sweet!

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Take it off it looks crap!

38 vote(s)
    90.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nighthawk15

Rims look good but loose the bra. Cars look way better nekkid!:nana:

2. Biggin'89

wheels:thumbsup: bra:thmbdwn:

and its probably cheaper to look at it until you get it fixed and then to cover it up and then have to get the paint fixed on the fenders and hood.

3. CRASH00527

WTF were you thinking!? :nono: :dizzy: :scratchch :thinking: :nono:

4. 383Z

personally i took the bra off the hood and i think it looks sweet that way

5. transamws6_97

yeah I'd rather look at messed up paint than a bra

6. SexyHawk

:yahoo: for NAKEY!!!!!!!!! You just don't quit do you Jason? ;)

personally, I'm not feelin the wheels or the bra, but it's your car dude so go with whatever you like :thumbsup:

7. Paulster2

There isn't a small claims court or any other legal means to get the money out of them? Lots of times just threatening legal action (at least in the States) will get you positive results. I'd at least talk to a lawyer about it. I know down here you can get a lawyer to at least advise you for free, some of the time. It's worth a try, isn't it? I'd be all over them "like stink on poop" (so I tell my son) for doing something like that to my car (and the front end of mine already needs work!). Anyways, ditch the bra, dude! Also, I'm not big on black wheels, but if you like them, cool.

8. Camaroblood

Bras are bad, if you want some front end protection, get the clear 3M film.

9. L0tuS

the rims look nice but the bra like i always say for cars and women has to come off

10. RedRocketZ28

Love the rims man. Sorry to hear about your car. I had a similar situation happen recently. A shop put a new fuel pump in my car and pushed the car in the garage and up on the lift with a small tractor. Yeah, spider webbed my back bumper. They said they didn't do it. I said I am getting a lawyer. Next thing I know they tell me to get an estimate and bring it to them. They are fixing it for me and they should. Threaten the place with legal action. They did it, so they should have to fix it.

11. SilverZConvertible

I think I left it too long to threaten legal action. It was done back in September. It sucks but the way I see it is I can make $900Cdn in a week or I could spend how much time trying to get $700 for a paint job? Its not worth my time at this point in the game.

I'll be getting complete SHOW ROOM QUALITY paint job next year. This year I got the S60 Rear end and the Rims so she'll be a little fugley for a while.

PLEASE NOTE: Don't yell until you read the reason for me doing this.

Yeps its ugly alright!

12. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Totally lose the bra!