new idea....

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by LS1Tuner_06, Apr 5, 2011.

1. GhostZ

i change my mind i say get the SS hood. it makes me wanna have one on the t-gen

2. MasterZ Staff Alumni

just throwing this out there cause I really like both hoods so either way you go its a win situation..

what about accenting your hood now with some sort of stripes...

3. LS1Tuner_06

ha! I spent 9 hours putting on my DH stripes!!! so i don't think this will be near as hard! lol

4. LS1Tuner_06

i loooked into it but nothing really goes.

5. 99RedDvl

I think I know a certain someone... who can help you out with some ideas... I have seen his work and he does AWESOME work!!

If you haven't guessed it yet... Im talking about Landon :chuckles:

6. LS1Tuner_06

I've already talked about this with Landon a little. IDK, i was looking over my hood today and not that I haven't noticed before but there are some small ripples on each sides of the hood that have always bothered me. At least with the SS hood I know there are no imperfections and I really like that about the OEM SS hood.

7. LS1Tuner_06

awww_ls1tech_com_forums_picture_php_cc999483cb0be28f9367fb5f055ca692._.gif #ad
    what do you guys think of that?!
    awww_ls1tech_com_forums_picture_php_cc999483cb0be28f9367fb5f055ca692._.gif #ad

8. Bowtiedad_Z28

Now thats what i am talking about. I likie!!!

9. GhostZ

i aprrove :thumbsup:

10. egott_91

It looks good. Gonna do full manta or new manta?

11. LS1Tuner_06

After seeing this I think I'm gonna go full. The guy that owns the SS is goin to come over and look at my hood sometime soon. He was asking me why I wanted to trade my hood for his hood when his hood was basically stock. I told him I wanted to go the SS look and change it up. I think he is kinda worried something is wrong with my hood. I'll let him check it out and hopefully he trades me!

12. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yep looks good to me.

13. masonb51

Looks good man! I say do the trade. I like both, but the OEM has that 'edgy' muscle look to it. The one you have looks nice and clean, just falls short of looking more aggressive than the OEM.

14. jtt00z28

Did ya make the trade?

15. LS1Tuner_06

He has never gotten back with me! Oh well may be movin on...might be getting a sport bike with in the next week or so!

16. Ethan

Sorry, I havent been online much. If you still want me to chop you something PM me with exactly what you need done.

-Ethan

17. LS1Tuner_06

sorry buddy! it already got done. We understand...priorities first man!

18. WartHog Staff Alumni

Cody, I like the car as is, but I gotta say the SS hood in the chop is SUHWEET looking on your car.

19. nighthawk15

I honestly like your car better the way it is, but it would look good with the SS hood too. Can't loose!

20. LS1Tuner_06

I do agree that my hood looks good on there. I guess i'm ready for a change. And I like the way the SS hood looks. IDK what happened but I haven't heard back from him yet about it. so who knows.