My Camaro Lineart!

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by analog, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Greg Norris

thats the one!!! lookin good so far! thank you for doin this. I have no artistic ability
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3kp617AXuk
    "WHY MUST I FAIL AT EVERY ATTEMPT AT MASONRY?!?!?!"

2. The93Z

I like the second picture. took me a while to catch on to it though for me to see the hood.

3. analog

Booya!

2 hours later and its complete!

enjoy dude :)
    Lineart-2.jpg #ad

4. guitarisawesome

Woah! You're a champ! Good job bro! :D :D

5. analog

im started to work on a Cavalier from a guy on another forum, so ill post progress pics of it as well :)

6. L0tuS

thats pretty tight nice work

7. Greg Norris

THANKS A LOT!!! THATS AWESOME! do you still have a copy of it overlayed on the origional? like you showed on your first post? If you do, could you email it to me? [email][email protected][/email] (no lie, thats my email:chuckles: )

thanks again!

8. analog

****************it!

i saved the PSD with the pen tool lines on it, but when i reopened it, they were all gone!!!

next time im going to export paths, that should save it. **************** though!

i dont have the lines anymore, that picture is the only one with the lines :( sorry

9. brandonz28

like this?

:wave:
    Untitled-2.jpg #ad

10. analog

:p

what did you do? probably a overlay or something, right?

but yea, that works.

i just miss my pen tool paths :( the PSD is useless without them.

11. brandonz28

i was going to just erase all the white, but then i did overlay first, but changed it to color dodge

12. Greg Norris

nice, thank you both, that'll work perfectly.

13. guitarisawesome

I had time....here's mine so far. :thumbsup:
    lines.jpg #ad

14. Greg Norris

Ive got a friend on another forum who's going to use the line art pic of mine and some shots of the car to make a transformer of my car. YEAH!! Ive got a copy of one he did for a buddy of mines 86 I can post up when I get home.

and of course, I'll put up the version of mine when he's done.
    I jus think it would look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad@$$ with a decepticon symbol on the stinger hood of my car!!!

15. brandonz28

are you using the pen tool?

16. analog

thats what i was wondering...

kinda looks like he did for some parts, but kinda looks like he didnt for others... :scratchch

17. guitarisawesome

haha....trying my best...for the straight lines i just use the poly lasso tool and color that in...haha! I can't keep my hand steady enough for that long.

18. analog

so THATS why your lines are thick :)

i use the pen tool and when im done, i just go

right click>stroke path and then i make sure the brush size is 1, and i simulate pressure

19. guitarisawesome

yeah, well i have a picture blown up so its blurry and i use the pen thing, but i suck at keeping lines straight, so i'd rather not F up something that could look cool.

20. brandonz28

i would strongly suggest seein if you can find a pen tool tutorial and trying it out... its all i ever use now