Meet my daily

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by 1redZ28, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Timmz28

roll pan!!

2. 1redZ28

I had one. I sold it. There's a pic a few post up of what happened after getting rear ended at low speed. If i would have had a roll pan the the truck would have been totaled after the bed was pushed into the cab. I don't plan to put a roll pan now.

3. richard96

Thats why you weld some steel behind the roll pan. Great truck for the money, no doubt.

4. TSAEB

Man I wish I could paint like some of you guys shure helps the projects look so much nicer. Nice truck

5. Timmz28

me too!! my whole truck needs paint:/

6. 1redZ28

thanks guys. dont let the pics fool you the truck needs paint. I just added h.i.d.s to the camaro but its nothing special

7. 92camaroLT1

I picked up a Xtreme blazer a few months back and LOVE it.... I like all the mods you have done. Keep them coming gives me some ideas on the Extreme......LOL

8. 1redZ28

Lol alright thanks. I just sold my vette wheels so I am back on the 16s. I bought a set of zq8 leafs and coil springs. Now my truck will be a full zq8 truck. I am picking up the zq8 steering box tomorrow. I think that is the newest with the truck. I will post pics of the zq8 leafs on when I put them on. Truck will probably raise up some but when I put the coils on it will go down in the front more so then I make the rear level with it.

9. 1995tealz28

Nice s10!! I've been kind of wanting a 5 speed s10 lately.

10. 1redZ28

I highly recommend them. They are real common so modifying and regular parts are super cheap. Mine is aprroaching 200,000 and since I have owned it with 123,000 miles (paid 3 grand) I have only done normal maintenance on it. It needs more maitenance and is wore out in a few ways but keeps on ticking. To give an idea trannys for these go for 300 all day, rear ends 150 and engines 300 to 500 all day long on craigslist. So even when something major fails it wont break the bank.

11. 1redZ28

put chrome 10 spokes on the truck. got rid of the 3" drop leafs and installed the factory zq8 lead springs. looking to instal zq8 coils to level it out, I also got a zq8 steering box waitig to be installed. *little faster ratio"
    [​IMG]#ad

heres the anniversary ss 10 spokes I got for the camaro on the truck
    [​IMG]#ad