*lol* for the guys..."THE APPLICATION"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by z28camarocarri, Jun 25, 2006.

1. VetteC5RFrEak

you enjoy it! :D

- Chris

2. z28camarocarri

I do :)

I actually have gotten to know alot of the people on the boards thanks to this thread. certain things have sparked me to pm people and have wonderful conversations. its awesome. now i just need to relocate since IL is lacking good guys ;)

3. VetteC5RFrEak

Hahah, I can't help you there. If I suggested a place with "good guys" I'd feel all wrong inside. :D

- Chris

4. z28camarocarri

ha ha!

I know whered id like to go. but we'll leave that between me and.....well....me :)

5. VetteC5RFrEak

thats always a plus, keeping secrets with yourself. You know you can trust yourself not to tell anyone else. But however, you have already broken your secret by telling yourself. So in all reality...you can't keep a secret.

...in all reality I ain't sure what I just said...

- Chris

6. z28camarocarri

I think you got a hold of some bad water man ;)

yeah only one person knows where id like to be right now. and he probably doesnt want me there anyways lol so its not to important.

7. VetteC5RFrEak

Go get some Pop Tarts...they'll relax ya!

- Chris

8. z28camarocarri

Im relaxed :) thanks though.

Is it to much for a girl to want to be wanted?!!?

lol

9. VetteC5RFrEak

haha...I used to say the same thing...except replace girl with guy. I had the hardest tiem finding a chick. It was for lack of effort, I was trying to get at basically all my chick friends throughout high school. They kept telling me to just wait and as soon as I stop lookin, someone will come to me. Well, after years and years of them saying that, I just completely changed how I was and BAM! My current girlfriend sends me a message on Myspace. So all I can say to you is what was said to me. Just don't worry too much about it. As soon as you stop looking, someone will find you.

- Chris

10. z28camarocarri

lol thats the funny thing. Im perfectly content being single. I actually dont look....I like having fun and i will admit it sucks being lonely....but this application wasnt for the intentions of looking, it was for fun and to get to know people. I could care less if i have a boyfriend. before i can even begin to think about other guys and "finding" someone....I need to get over the current mess of a situation

11. VetteC5RFrEak

Well, good luck with that. As for me, I got work at 9:00...L8er

- Chris

12. jcnation

To get back on topic.....lol

1. Jordan
    2. 16
    3. Deltona/Lake mary, FL
    4. 5'6
    5. 140
    6. Brown
    7. Brown
    8. Average/athletic
    9. Sometimes
    10. I like sushi
    11. 95 Z28
    12. No, I'm going to be a senior, and i have SAT and AP classes, so no time sadly
    13. Get into a great college and focus until my 4 years are up, meet the girl of my dreams, have a great family and be a great father
    14. Being a home builder with a wife and possibly children.
    15. Yes, my mom brought me up right :). I open doors, pay for everything, that kind of stuff.
    16. I'd like to think so.
    17. Someone who likes to have fun and who has their future planned.
    18. Anything where we are having fun
    19. Biting my nails
    20. I like it, but its not my life
    21. Uhh, the sound
    22. Not so much, the catalist converter is messed with, but not really.
    23. Neither, im 16, lol
    24. Sure
    25. Are they easy to talk to and not stuck up.
    26. No, it would come in handy cause i know nothing about them, lol
    27. Fun loving, Easy to talk to, and Awesome (its more than 3, i know, lol)
    28. I'm a good kid who likes to hav fun.
    29. Very much so
    30. Love them, i have a cat, but she doesnt like me all too much

13. 94 Evil Z28

Im bored...so what the hell...
    I was bored...so hopefully I at least get a response that way I know I didnt completely waste my time...and a 'Hello' will suffice. Websites in link...

James

14. thelastz28

1. Name - Gerardo
    2. Age - 22
    3. Location - California
    4. Height - 5' 10"
    5. Weight - 260
    6. Hair color - black
    7. Eye color - brown
    8. body type? - don't know
    9. do you work out? - no, that answers the previous question.
    10. favorite food? - any mexican
    11. what do you drive? - 2K2 Z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? - yes, ATM service tech.
    13. What are your three main goals in life? - live long, make lots of $, find a soul mate
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? - in a Camaro
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? - yes, every way
    16. are you romantic? - not really
    17. whats your ideal girl? - attractive, funny
    18. perfect date? - fun, interactive
    19. any bad habits? - lots
    20. is your car important in your life? - hell yes
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) - the LS1
    22. is it modded? - yes
    23. show or race? both? - both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? - hell yes
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? - looks
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? - no, that's a turn on
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. - three words huh...
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? i don't know, ask them
    29. is family important to you? yes
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? - dogs

15. VetteC5RFrEak

And a picture of Gerardo to go with his Application:
    [​IMG]#ad

- Chris

16. thelastz28

You Chris are teh suck. My picture is in my avatar. :thumbsup:

17. Irish350

1. Name: Sean Michael Tansy
    2. Age: 17
    3. Location: Tempe, AZ
    4. Height: 5'8"
    5. Weight: 165
    6. Hair color: red/brunette/auburn/blonde.... pretty rediculous, i know. its natural
    7. Eye color: blue/green/sometimes grey
    8. body type? irish.... haha
    9. do you work out? a few times a week
    10. favorite food? carbs/starches :-D
    11. what do you drive? 95 Z convertible (chicks dig it, right??)
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? student
    13. What are your three main goals in life? live happily, healthily and easily
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? college, doing something i love
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes, im polite, well mannered and potty trained
    16. are you romantic? i can be, but i tend to be more laid back and goofy
    17. whats your ideal girl? one who likes semi-attractive well-aged irish guys :clap:
    18. perfect date? yes. yes i am
    19. any bad habits? nope, im perfect
    20. is your car important in your life? oh yeah
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? the feel of it (when driving, that is)
    22. is it modded? yep, all intake so far, but itll be breathing out soon
    23. show or race? both? show it when im driving it, race it when anyones in front of me
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? absolutely
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? intelligence, sense of humor, attractiveness
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? definitely not, id have her teach me and let me drive her car :-D
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. humorous, fun, sleepy
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? "asshole... just kidding... but really"
    29. is family important to you? yes, very
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? i sure do! i have 3 dogs, but i like most animals

**why am i doing this again??**

18. RamJam

**************** im bored........and single lol

1. Name: Dennis Brewer
    2. Age: 18
    3. Location: Bristol, Va
    4. Height: 5'10"
    5. Weight: 200
    6. Hair color: Brown
    7. Eye color: Brown as well
    8. body type? Average...
    9. do you work out? when i get a chance before work i like to lift some...
    10. favorite food? Oriental foods pwn you
    11. what do you drive? 02 WS6....
    12. do you work? Yep.....i work at a local honda dealership...in reconditioning
    13. What are your three main goals in life? live long and prosper *spock salute*
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5 years..finally paying off the T/A haha.....10 years.....have a family...nice suburban home...and a massive garage
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? I am told so...appearntly holding doors open and such is a huge hit wiht people haha
    16. are you romantic? ehh...not especially...i suppose i could be
    17. whats your ideal girl? funny....attractive...and will buy me car parts :clap:
    18. perfect date? hey...as long as im with someone i like...its all good
    19. any bad habits? nah.....
    20. is your car important in your life? probably number 2 on my top 3 lol
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? the Compliments....makes me feel like everything is all worth it
    22. is it modded? mods on the way....cant stay stock for to long :chuckles:
    23. show or race? both? IMO not a show car.....but im willing to put someone in their place if i hear some trash talk
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? ...ive realized through past relationships...its now a must lol
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Personality....have to have a sense of humor....an intrest in some of what im interested in....and they cant be deformed..(having all teeth is a plus as well! haha)
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? Not at all.....seeexy *barry white voice*
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. sarcastic, funny, and i smell good (i know its more than 3 words....but im told that quite often)
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? ehh....it all depends on which friend you ask hahah
    29. is family important to you? indeed it is
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yea....im just not a huge fan of cats

that was fun! lol

19. camarokid94

1. Name Travis F.
    2. Age 12 years old-haha
    3. Location Lousiville,ky
    4. Height um 5'3?
    5. Weight 125-130
    6. Hair color brown
    7. Eye color hazel i think
    8. body type? a little more to love,but not to fat
    9. do you work out?if you mean lifting weights, occaisonilly
    10. favorite food? mom's mashed patatoes!
    11. what do you drive?nothing, but i love f-bodys, i will soon have a 4th gen lt1 w00t
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? cut the grass
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Get me atleast 2 f-bodys, have a great family that i can support and love, just enjoy my life
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5 years- high school 10- college
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? umm i guess LADIES FIRST
    16. are you romantic? i can be
    17. whats your ideal girl? very good personality, i like her family she likes mine, GM girl, isnt too ugly
    18. perfect date? go out to eat at a nice resteraunt, go down to the river, watch sun set and boats go by, then go somewhere for desert, then maybe a movie
    19. any bad habits? nahhh
    20. is your car important in your life? i dont have one, but my moms lt1 is VERY important
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) LT1!!!!!
    22. is it modded? CAI, subs and amp
    23. show or race? both? nahh i wish it was both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? OH YEA!
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? personality
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nope, i would like a girl like that, except i would want my car to be faster, but oh well
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. loving, nice, funny
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? funny, skateboarder, cool to hang out with
    29. is family important to you? yes my family comes first, family is VERY important
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? DOGS!!! wolfs, cats are cool mostly dogs

20. z28camarocarri

youre not really 12??? are you....?