*lol* for the guys..."THE APPLICATION"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by z28camarocarri, Jun 25, 2006.

1. 98NBMZ

Thanks Kikki and Carri :)

2. CamaroZ2894

hey

where's the ladies application at...... ? lol
    :lol:

3. z28camarocarri

LOL Kikki you called it!!!!

well get to making it then lol.

4. 86IROCZ

Make one and we'll fill it out lol

-Rebecca

5. CamaroChica

like he likes to stand on stumps and on top of his car??? lol:nana:

6. WhiteZombie

1. Can I watch basketball whenever I want to?
    2. Will you bring me a beer? Please? And if so, what kind?

I think that about wraps it up for me.

7. z28camarocarri

LOL you can only watch baseball if you dont mind me swearing at the umps for stupid calls or yelling at the coaches when they need to pull a pitcher.

as for the beer....I aint your *itch.....but if you ask nicely i may occasionally bring you a beer of your choice.

8. WhiteZombie

No, but if you're sitting closer to the fridge...

...you know, man law is man law. It's practically in the Bible.:tongue:

Miller > other brewing companies.

9. z28camarocarri

Least you know a good beer :p

however psh I refuse to be a waiter....if i was wanting to wait on someone id go get paid for it ;)

No issues being nice every now and again, but if youre gonna be asking for a beer every 5 minutes, i'll fill ya up a cooler with some ice and set it beside your lazy boy and you can grab a beer when ya need it yourself!

10. z28camarocarri

oh....and according to your profile.....you cant even buy your own beer yet....and i cant either....so i guess we're both SOL!

11. WhiteZombie

But the fridge somehow keeps getting re-filled :confused: :confused: :thinking: I just can't make any sense of it.

I'm perfectly capable of getting off my butt and getting my own beverage. But I won't watch baseball. End of story. :D

12. z28camarocarri

well I guess two tv's are a must then :p cuz i do enjoy a game from time to time. but car related shows come first by all means.

13. WhiteZombie

of course. but everyone knows hoops is where it's at:nana:

You ain't fixed that 'single' problem yet?

14. z28camarocarri

Basketball is ok sometimes. I watch more college Bball though. Id rather go play the sport than watch it.

nah havent fixed it yet. no rush. lol.

15. 86IROCZ

1. Yes, you can watch a game when ya want cause I'll be right there watchin it with ya

2. I'd bring ya a beer if i was going in the kitchen lol but i wont make a special trip. If it's that important to ya, fill a cooler before and we can both enjoy the game...oh yeah I'd bring the beer of your choice

-Rebecca

16. joelx21

1. Name
    Joel
    2. Age
    3. Location
    Fontana, Southern California
    4. Height
    6ft
    5. Weight
    220 lbs
    6. Hair color
    Dark brown
    7. Eye color
    Lightish brown
    8. Body Type
    Slim and muscular
    9. Do you work out?
    4-5 days a week
    10. Favorite food
    Junk food.. if it kills you.. I love it!
    11. What do you drive?
    2000 Z28 Camaro
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?
    Work for the School District.. I teach children english and I'm a translator (spanish)
    13. What are your three main goals in life?
    (1) Marry my GF (2) Be able to make sure that all my loved ones are happy and safe (3) Travel the world
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
    (5 years) Married, working for a corporations or a law firms. By now I have traveled to most of western Europe (10 years) Still married, I now have my own business and I have now traveled to part of Asia and South America.
    15. Are you a gentleman? How so?
    I consider myself a gentleman. If a woman deserves and gives respect I will give it to her. If she doesn't, I'll cut her out of my life.
    16. are you romantic?
    VERY! 80% of the music that I owned are romantic ballads (whether it be in spanish or english) The other day, I drove to LA (which was a 2 hour round trip) just so I could buy my gf's favorite food and ice cream in Little Tokyo and surprise her in her lunch time ;)
    17. whats your ideal girl?
    My girlfriend... sweet, full of life and love, always happy, has a great outlook on life, very smart, very strong, giving, and beautiful
    18. perfect date?
    In a restaurant by the beach where you can hear the waves crash against the rocks while having my gf serenated by a Mariachi
    19. any bad habits?
    I love to sleep in (in the weekends), I tend to be a bit hard headed, and the usual....
    20. is your car important in your life?
    Very important
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol)
    I love the fact that not just anybody has a Camaro. I have never followed the crowd.
    22. is it modded?
    Yep, a Flow master exhaust curtesy of Gerardo (thelastz28)
    23. show or race? both?
    a bit of both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?
    I can go both ways on this one.. but not much of an issue with me
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl?
    See # 17
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?
    Nope, we all have things we are good at
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.
    Happy, optimistic, dependable
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?
    Not sure, never asked them lol
    29. is family important to you?
    VERY!!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD!
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?
    Dogs are cool as hell! Bird are too. I hate repatiles!

17. Reillyracing

1. Steve Reilly
    2. 18
    3. Merritt Island, FL
    4. 6'1
    5. 155
    6. brown
    7. blue
    8. avg
    9. yeh
    10. steak
    11. durango for now
    12. nothing right now im moving in a couple weeks
    13. open my own shop, building race cars, have a wife and kids
    14. on the drag strip, married
    15. yes i give my girl everything she wants (just about) and do everything for her
    16. yeh
    17. looks good, likes cars but still a lady
    18. quite dinner and a walk on the beach (calll me gay guys but the ladies like it)
    19. not that i know of
    20. yeh
    21. engine
    22. no im selling it
    23. race it somethings
    24. yeh
    25. easy to get along with
    26. no i LOVE IT.
    27. faster the better
    28. need for speed
    29. yes
    30. i dont have a problem with them

18. MrMitchel

1. Name: Jim Mitchel
    2. Age: 26
    3. Location: Delhi, Iowa
    4. Height: 6'2"
    5. Weight: 310
    6. Hair color: Dark Brown
    7. Eye color: Blue
    8. body type?: Large, but muscular
    9. do you work out?: Yes, more and more every day
    10. favorite food?: Probably steak
    11. what do you drive?: 99 Z28, A4
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?: Got laid off last week. About to get a new job though, and that's a surprise cause I don't want to jinx it. Potentially VERY exciting though...
    13. What are your three main goals in life?: Become a cop, raise good kids, be a good husband. Not necessarilly in that order
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?: 5: Still fairly new to the Chicago Police Department, with at least one kid, living downtown. 10: Well established in CPD, have up to three kids, moved to a nice neighborhood on the North Side with a nice house and a Corvette.
    15. are you a gentleman? How so?: Yes. Raised to always open doors, ladies go first, always be polite, all that good stuff!
    16. are you romantic?: Kinda-sorta. I can be, but usually I'm a little too gruff.
    17. whats your ideal girl?: My wife. :D
    18. perfect date?: Probably just making my date dinner at home, then going for a drive and talking
    19. any bad habits?: I'm trying to quit smoking, but it's hard
    20. is your car important in your life?: Yeah, I love her!
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol): The feeling I get everytime I turn the key, hearing her rumble to life just brings a smile to my face no matter what else is wrong.
    22. is it modded?: A little, not much. Yet.
    23. show or race? both?: A little bit of both so far
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?: Of course! I don't think I could live with a girl who didn't. I talk about them too much...
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl?: Confidence, and a good sense of humor.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?: Nope, not at all. I am very, VERY competetive though...
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.: Kind, honest, silly
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?: I dunno, good things I hope
    29. is family important to you?: Extremely important. Even more so since my Dad died.
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?: Ohh! Dogs! German Sheperds to be exact.

**any further comments please add here**: Pretty fun! I hope you find what you're looking for Carri.

19. 87-2-95Z28pa

1. Name - Paul
    2. Age - 21
    3. Location - Harrisburg area, PA
    4. Height - 5' 9"
    5. Weight - 185
    6. Hair color - Black
    7. Eye color - Brown
    8. body type? - Could stand to lose a few
    9. do you work out? - Eh kinda, on my feet all day lifting heavy object's and i swim alot.
    10. favorite food? - Pizza, Steak
    11. what do you drive? - 1987 Camaro & 1995 Camaro Z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? - Yeap, i am graphic designer and i also do run a C&C machine.
    13. What are your three main goals in life? - Be happy, get married, have kids.
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? - 5.... Hummmm hopefully moved out by then and in a full time job and married. 10.... Kids or kid and not sure what else.
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? - Ummm yeah i guess i am never really thoght about it.
    16. are you romantic? - Eh i can be...
    17. whats your ideal girl? - Ummm someone who i can joke with and just plain have a good time with and some who share's my love for music and car's.
    18. perfect date? - One that end's up with a good ending really
    19. any bad habits? - Umm i burp....
    20. is your car important in your life? - Yeap.
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) - The sound
    22. is it modded? - Yeap but not enoughe LOL
    23. show or race? both? - Well mine right now is only go part's but i want to get some show.
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? - Yeah
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? - Ummm well they need to be strightedge (no drinking, no smoking, no drugs) because i am and can't staid that stuff. Also a good personality.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? - Nope i don't care if they do all the better.
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. - Nice, caring, Different
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? - Not sure they well tell you how it is.
    29. is family important to you? - Yes very.
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? - Yeap, all of them.

20. z28camarocarri

:) Im so surprised this is still rocking and rolling.