*lol* for the guys..."THE APPLICATION"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by z28camarocarri, Jun 25, 2006.

1. jakekempf1990

1. Name Jakob
    2. Age 18 haha:nana:
    3. Location northern Il
    4. Height 5'8
    5. Weight 125
    6. Hair color dirty blonde
    7. Eye color green
    8. body type? toned
    9. do you work out? yes,
    10. favorite food? steak,pasta
    11. what do you drive? 86 t/a dd. 86 iroc, test mule, 92 Camaro RS project
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes, electricians apprentice
    13. What are your three main goals in life? make my other half happy,have a good home life,die happy
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? have my first child, have my own electricans company.
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? my fiance's allways first,id do anything for her
    16. are you romantic? id say yes
    17. whats your ideal girl? im postive ive found her!!
    18. perfect date? something we both love to do,
    19. any bad habits?um, speeding
    20. is your car important in your life? somewhat, my rs is bc its my first car, but id could do w/o it
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) attention it recives,
    22. is it modded? yes
    23. show or race? both? sleeper ,come on ,the RS is teal met. lol
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?allways a plus,she has a infiniti, cant spelll it
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? ive all ready found her,
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?naw
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.friendly,shy,happy
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?shy,nice,helpfull
    29. is family important to you?yes
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?yes ,dogs

2. 99 nbm z28

its safe to say im obsessed with OU Football.

3. nemocamaro

1. Name R.J.
    2. Age 21
    3. Location NEPA
    4. Height 6'2"
    5. Weight 275
    6. Hair color dirty blonde
    7. Eye color blue
    8. body type? muscular
    9. do you work out? yep
    10. favorite food? pizza, or grilled chicken
    11. what do you drive? 00 tib, 07 caddy, and my 94 maro
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes, i cook at a bar, i drive kids to and from school, and i am a full time student
    13. What are your three main goals in life? raise good kids, live a long and happy life, and drop a v8 into the camaro
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? teaching algebra somewhere 10 years? teaching calculus somewhere
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes, i always hold doors ect
    16. are you romantic? no
    17. whats your ideal girl? my wife
    18. perfect date? red robin and a movie
    19. any bad habits? coffee
    20. is your car important in your life? not extremely important but its up there
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) the paint, the fact that i can get in it in the summer and just go
    22. is it modded? oyea
    23. show or race? both? mostly show, but i put a few performance peices on
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? she used to, now shes bored with it.
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? my wedding ring
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? no
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. laidback, tired and hungry
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? i really couldn't say
    29. is family important to you? o yea
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yep, my newfoundland , bowser

4. MyfirstZ

1. Name: Blake Chappell
    2. Age: 19
    3. Location: Springdale,Ar
    4. Height: 6'1"
    5. Weight: 200 lbs.
    6. Hair color: Auburn
    7. Eye color: Hazel
    8. body type? Not too shabby
    9. do you work out? Yes
    10. favorite food? BBQ
    11. what do you drive? 96 Z convertible and 93 Full-size Blazer, soon 85 Chevy Silverado short wide:)
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Yes. Wal-Mart TLE Tech
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Buy a house, meet the woman of my dreams and marry her, and have at least 2 kids
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Sucessfull. Hopefully something like either an assistant or co manager at Wal-Mart
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? Yup. Always hold the door open and open car doors...things like that...
    16. are you romantic? Sure am
    17. whats your ideal girl? One that enjoys working on cars as much as me
    18. perfect date? :scratchch Dunno really
    19. any bad habits? None that I know of
    20. is your car important in your life? Kinda. I mean it gets me from point a to point b.
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) The exhaust or should I say lack of.:chuckles:
    22. is it modded? Not really
    23. show or race? both? Geared more toward race
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? Ohh yeah, big turn on
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Honesty
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? Heck no
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. Charming, funny and shy
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? That I am a nice guy and am always there when they needed me
    29. is family important to you? Sure is
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? Dogs and horses

5. igo2ecu2010

1. Name: Hayden Jones
    2. Age: 20, birthday at the end of march
    3. Location: Wilson, NC
    4. Height: 5' 10"
    5. Weight: 160 lbs.
    6. Hair color: Dark Brown
    7. Eye color: Dark Brown
    8. body type? i'd say about average
    9. do you work out? not really
    10. favorite food? Seafood
    11. what do you drive? 95 Z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Yes. Sales Rep at AutoZone
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Get a great job, settle down in a nice house, get married and have a family
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? PC Tech at Bank Headquarters or some corporation
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? Yes ma'am, i am straight Southern Gentleman
    16. are you romantic? I have been known to be yes
    17. whats your ideal girl? One that is intelligent, knowledge of cars isn't important as long as she learns what i try and teach, she would be kinda crazy but isn't loud nor obnoxious, able to make me bring out the crazier side of me, rather than me staying the calm cool collected self that i am normally.
    19. any bad habits? None that I am aware of
    20. is your car important in your life? Yes i mean it is my daily driver
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) hmm, my t-tops, there's nothing like cruising with the open air
    22. is it modded? kinda, more like bolt-ons and comp tune
    23. show or race? both? i would say alittle of both, its not showroom gorgeous by any means, nor will it lay down 12's at the track, its a good daily driver car that will whoop import ass
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? There's nothing hotter than seeing a girl driving a muscle car
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Honesty and non-ditzyness
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? not really, i'd be jealous
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. Southern, calm, and charming
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? that i am a nice guy and always there when friends need me
    29. is family important to you? Most important
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? Cats

6. sujomatt

Updated with less fn gaps too lol

7. stantheman601

1. Name Stanley
    2. Age soon to be 20
    3. Location Mississippi
    4. Height 5' 9"
    5. Weight 165
    6. Hair color brown
    7. Eye color usually green sometimes blue
    8. body type? muscular, stocky but not bulky
    9. do you work out? use to, will again
    10. favorite food? meat, or pasta
    11. what do you drive? 96 z28, 93 chevy 4x4
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes, drafting
    13. What are your three main goals in life? graduate college, find a job that i love, marry my girl and support her with my new job!
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5 years: married with a degree, 1 kid an another on the way. 10 years: 3 kids, maybe my own graphic design business by then.
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes. i hold doors, im polite, i say yes mam. some people say girls like assholes but i already have a girl and my dad and grandpa would kick my @$$ if i treated a girl wrong.
    16. are you romantic? yup ;)
    17. whats your ideal girl? not sure, i jus liked girls, now i found one i really like and its hard to tell you why but cant live without her.
    18. perfect date? spending all day together doing something fun (fair, mud riding, baseball game, anything) then going to eat that night at a nice place all dressed up with the girl wearing her sexy little black dress, then going home and waking up the next moring with a grin on my face.
    19. any bad habits? down to 1 cig a day, not there yet, but atleast im trying.
    20. is your car important in your life? yeah, but its more of a hobby and gives me something to look forward to when other things go wrong.
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) i guess same answer as last question.
    22. is it modded? yes.
    23. show or race? both? both. definite HP but has rims and i keep it clean so either or.
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? definitely. teaching my girl about them now.
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? cant think of one. its kind of a package deal.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? on the inside i think every guy kind of feels it, but mostly no i love it. its kind of sexy. guys your lying if you dont agree.
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. muscular, independent (dont mind following the crowd as long as its something im okay with), respective.
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? nice to everyone until he has a reason not to be, always puts friends first, fun.
    29. is family important to you? yes. i put real friends right up there with family.
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yes. dogs (redbone hounds, beagles, labs)

8. sweet-94z28

1. Nate
    2. 18
    3. Ohio
    4. 5'11"
    5. 165
    6. Brown
    7. Blue
    8. Athletic
    9. Once in a while
    10. Pizza
    11. 1992 Lumina, 1994 Z28
    12. yes, engineer for eaton hydraulics
    13. finish college, get married, actually retire
    14. 5 years: graduated college, hopefully getting married soon
    10 years: Possibly a few kids and hopefully still in a good job
    15. I would like to think so. I just treat others how I like to be treated.
    16. I can be. I've never been much in Public, but I do these things at random
    17. has to like camaros, lol......no just nice, funny, sweet, caring and smart
    18. I would like to go skiing on a date. I suck at it, but whatever, its fun
    19. not really
    20. yes, every saturday is wash and detail day (only takes like 2 hours though
    21. turning heads driving down the street
    22. just basic bolt ons
    23. I mainly like to show it. Its not an award winner, but I think its a nice car. The story behind it is what gets the attention of most.
    24. that is definitely a plus
    25. just that she has a good head on her shoulders and she stays true
    26. no, that would actually be kinda cool and I am really yet to meet a girl that knows more than I do, not saying there is not
    27. fun, energetic, modest
    28. that I'm a good guy who works hard for everything I have
    29. yeah
    30. we have 2 cats and they are a lot of fun

9. nightrunnerz28

1. David
    2. 20
    3. Pennsylvania
    4. 5'7
    5. 185
    6. black
    7. green/blue depending on mood
    8. Average
    9. any time i get a chance
    10. anything Italian
    11. 1993 z28 and 2004 silverado 2500hd
    12. yes. im a performance tech
    13. Get married, have kids, open my own shop
    14. married i hope with 1 or 2 kids. in ten years i hope to have my own shop and have a happy family.
    15. yes. the girl im out with always come first.
    16. yes
    17. ummm i guess 5'1 to 5'5 black hair, any color eyes, 115 to 130lbs..i havent had any luck with the type of girl i like...
    18. dinner, walk in the park, and spend some time under the starts and talk till we want to go home
    19. i would say smoking but i just quit
    20. yeah. but its a hobby
    21. im not to sure on this one
    22. yes
    23. both
    24. yes
    25. i dont know
    26. no
    27. easy going, fun, random
    28. they would probably say one of 2 things 1-very easy going or complete asshole
    29. family the most important thing to me
    30. yes. cats and dogs

10. Brangeta

I've never looked at this section before now, but I love surveys, so how could I refuse?

1. Name: Brandon
    2. Age: 23
    3. Location: Dallas, TX
    4. Height: 6'
    5. Weight: 166
    6. Hair color: brown
    7. Eye color: brown
    8. body type? thin
    10. favorite food? chocolate milk
    11. what do you drive? Grand Prix GXP
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes, self-employed graphic designer
    13. What are your three main goals in life? badass car #1, badass car #2, and the three H's: health, happiness, and hoes j/k
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? Giving up running my own business and working for somebody else where I don't have to do all the 'business' work and can just do the design work
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? I'm not
    16. are you romantic? yes
    17. whats your ideal girl? Izabel Goulart
    18. perfect date? dancing
    19. any bad habits? I get distracted from what I need to do
    20. is your car important in your life? well of course, why else would I be here?
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) the seats are very comfortable
    22. is it modded? nope
    23. show or race? both? show
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? yes
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? good dancer, pretty, doesn't smoke
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? no
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. strong, clever, confident
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? pale, funny
    29. is family important to you? yes
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? I love most animals, but am not fond of most dogs. In fact, I don't particularly like any animal or any person who would try to scratch up my legs, bite at my hands, and lick me all in the first 5 seconds I see the animal/person. I'm definitely a cat person.

11. SOCKS 28

1. Name - CRAIG
    2. Age - 42
    3. Location - IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER
    4. Height - 5'9"
    5. Weight - TOO MUCH
    6. Hair color - THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT ARE BROWN
    7. Eye color - BROWNISH
    8. body type? - COUPE (OH ME -HAHA - BOUNCER)
    9. do you work out? - YUP
    10. favorite food? - FRENCH FRIES
    11. what do you drive? - CAR/MOTORCYCLE/OCCASIONAL GOLF BALL
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? - ENGINEER
    13. What are your three main goals in life? - DON'T WORRY, DON'T CARE, DON'T KNOW
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? - GRANDPA'S RECLINER
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? NO. I SAID NO.
    16. are you romantic? WHAT'S THAT?
    17. whats your ideal girl? COMES WITH A MUTE BUTTON
    18. perfect date? STAYS HOME AND WATCHES FAMILY GUY
    19. any bad habits? NAH ALL THE NUNS I KNOW ARE TIDY
    20. is your car important in your life? WAS ABE LINCOLN HONEST?
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) THE CAR
    22. is it modded? SOMEWHAT
    23. show or race? both? BOTH YO
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? DO THEY EXIST?
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? WORKING EYES
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? NO SUCH GIRL EXISTS
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. (3WORDS)I'M A JOKESTER(3WORDS)
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? FRIENDS?
    29. is family important to you? FAMILY?
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? WHATEVER TASTES GOOD.

Yes I'm kidding ladies. Had a shot or two of Remy. It's nice to see girls into cars. :0)

12. Timmz28

1. NameTimothy Aaron Hendrickson
    2. Age18
    3. Location Round Rock texas
    4. Height6'3
    5. Weight215
    6. Hair color blond
    7. Eye colorblue
    8. body type?athletic
    9. do you work out? yes, monday-thursday
    10. favorite food? ham steaks and mashed taters
    11. what do you drive? 1991 ford bronco
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes... retail
    13. What are your three main goals in life? become paramedic, own another z, marry girl of dreams:)
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?5=job,wife10= job wife and kid:)
    15. are you a gentleman? How so?yes. i open doors, pull chairs the works:)
    16. are you romantic? yes.
    17. whats your ideal girl? blonde blue eyed tall
    18. perfect date? picknic on the hood of my truck:)
    19. any bad habits?yes.
    20. is your car important in your life? yes. i need it to get to where i need to be
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) i like the fact that i can take the top off:)
    22. is it modded? yes.
    23. show or race? both? niether
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?YES
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? idkk
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?nope:) i like it
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. stong smart and loving
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? very helpful
    29. is family important to you? yes!
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?
    snakes and dogs

thats all about me. later in life i want a modded bronco and modded camaro:)

13. GhostZ

1. Name: Colin
    2. Age: 17
    3. Location: Loudonville, Ohio
    4. Height: 6'
    5. Weight: 185
    6. Hair color: brown
    7. Eye color: brown/ green its sweet
    8. body type? average
    10. favorite food? good ol american burger
    11. what do you drive? 94 ford ranger, 87 camaro
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yes, construction
    13. What are your three main goals in life? finish school, stat racing, become known for racing
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5= done with school and starting to race more, 10= i wanna be racing and own a speed shop
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? my girl says i am
    16. are you romantic? yes
    17. whats your ideal girl? one who would support me in what i do
    18. perfect date? dinner, movie, drive around with the tops off talking
    19. any bad habits? i got the shriver temper
    20. is your car important in your life? yes its gonna get me somewhere some day!
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? everything it consumes my life
    22. is it modded? :cool:
    23. show or race? both? race
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? yes (unfourtunalty the one i'm with does not lol)
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? does not smoke, drink, and has to support what i do
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? not really
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. confident persistand, bull headed
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? will do anything without asking for anyhting and very quite
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? i like my blue tick beagle

thats me folks

14. BladeQuarter

1. Name alan
    2. Age 33
    3. Location Dallas Ga
    4. Height5 ft 7
    5. Weight 216
    6. Hair color brown
    7. Eye color hazel
    8. body type? husky
    9. do you work out? sometimes
    10. favorite food? pizza
    11. what do you drive? 89 camaro
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?
    13. What are your three main goals in life? live, love andbe happy
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? no idea
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? no idea
    16. are you romantic? i try
    17. whats your ideal girl? my wife
    18. perfect date? no idea
    19. any bad habits? no idea
    20. is your car important in your life? yea
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) the sterio
    22. is it modded? not yet
    23. show or race? both? street
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? yes
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? I dont look
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nope
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? nicest butthole youll ever meet
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? all animals

15. masonb51

1. Name--Mason Smith AKA Mase not the other Mase lol
    2. Age--24
    3. Location--IN
    4. Height--5'11''
    5. Weight--260
    6. Hair color--dirty blonde
    7. Eye color--gray green
    8. body type?--mesomorph AKA muscular, played football for 8 years
    9. do you work out?-- yes as often as I can, I mostly powerlift w/ a bit of body building mixed in.
    10. favorite food?--homemade sandwich with some cottage cheese and a Coke
    11. what do you drive?--95 Z28 LT1
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?--Yes, general labors
    13. What are your three main goals in life?--college(check), start family(check), open my own gym focused towards youth/teens.
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?--5yrs, workin my butt off, 10yrs the same
    15. are you a gentleman? How so?--Yes, And a gentleman never tells(compliments, door holding, baby the sickly)
    16. are you romantic?--Only when absolutly necessary, cant raise expectations too high.
    17. whats your ideal girl?--One who likes American cars and cares about my life but with a life of her own and her own goals/hobbies/opinions. She has to challenge me!
    18. perfect date?--food, some talking/relating, then something entertaining or a ride in the Z!
    19. any bad habits?--Cuss too much from what I hear :)
    20. is your car important in your life?--YES, it is my passion.
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? The part that makes people look and say "Thats BadA$$!" with a big grin on their faces.
    22. is it modded?--UH Yes.
    23. show or race? both?--Some show, mostly go! 40/60
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?--More than any other.
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl?--Is she smart, mentally attractive and physically.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?--NO WAY, that would be HOT HOT HOT, I'm down to learn a thing or two from a chica!
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.--Protective, Assertive, Funny
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?--I am big into working out/powerlifting, like my Z, love my daughter, take life serious only when I have to. Cares about others, will protect the weaker ones around me.
    29. is family important to you? Yes, I love my family, no matter how many times they piss me off.
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?--Dogs, the most loyal of any animal, would die for me if it had to. I share that primitive trait with dogs when it comes to family/dear friends.

**any further comments please add here**
    Nice survey, you guys need to make a Part 2 :) I enjoyed typing this out for all to see.

16. Pyro97

1. Name Joey
    2. Age 24
    3. Location Aiken, SC
    4. Height 6'2"
    5. Weight 180
    6. Hair color blonde
    7. Eye color blue
    8. body type? thin, maybe athleticish
    9. do you work out? yes
    10. favorite food? meat
    11. what do you drive? 97 Sierra, 97 formula
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? student at the moment, with a little odd jobs (construction, lawn care, detailing) here and there until my schedule settles down enough to work an actual job
    13. What are your three main goals in life? finish college, find a good job I like, drag race on a professional level
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5: settled into a job using my degree in a location I like with my own house. 10: maybe owning my own business, possible married
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? I think so, chivalry isn't dead. I tend to get a little protective of my female friends
    16. are you romantic? eh, kind of I guess. I'm not big on emotions/feelings but I'm far from a heartless A-hole.
    17. whats your ideal girl? someone I can have real conversation with, understands and goes along with my sense of humor, has an interest in what I like or at least supports me in what I like to do.
    18. perfect date? dinner by the water and a walk on the beach.
    19. any bad habits? drinking, language, bacon
    20. is your car important in your life? yes. it's a form of self expression, a stress outlet, something to take pride in, and I've met a lot of good people through car related activities and groups
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) being able to put the top down and just cruise and create a little havoc. plus it's always cool when i see a kid staring at it
    22. is it modded? little bit :smokin:
    23. show or race? both? yes
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? obvious answer yes
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? humor.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nope, it's awesome and those are few and far between
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. sarcastic, quiet, laid back
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? they'd probably say I'm laid back, funny, and can deal with some crap but don't piss me off haha
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? primarily dogs but overall I like most others...except snakes.