*lol* for the guys..."THE APPLICATION"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by z28camarocarri, Jun 25, 2006.

1. 94Zstangwalker

1. Name, Aaron
    2. Age, 19
    3. Location, lynchburg virginia for school but my home is Maryland.
    4. Height, 6'5
    5. Weight, 200
    6. Hair color, light brown
    7. Eye color, blue
    8. body type? average
    9. do you work out? sometimes
    10. favorite food? steak
    11. what do you drive? 94 Z28 and an 88 jeep comanche
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? im a full time student, business marketing major.
    13. What are your three main goals in life? get married, have kids, and have a job that i enjoy
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? with a degree?, with kids/ wife.
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? i believe, i do whatever i can, whenever i can, for a lady.
    16. are you romantic? if i like the girl, i can be.
    17. whats your ideal girl? i just like sweet girls, and someone who trys as much as i do.
    18. perfect date? there is this really cool park by my school that you can walk forever in, but the person that your with always makes it good or not.
    19. any bad habits? i can't spell to save my life.. is that a bad habit?
    20. is your car important in your life? It’s a hunk of metal that can be replaced…. but I enjoy it
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) my new wheels :thumbsup:
    22. is it modded? a little
    23. show or race? both? it goes more than it shows lol
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? its a plus but not important
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? a girl that has a truely good heart, and believes in God.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? no, i'll just have to get to know her, find out what is done to her car, then make mine faster!!
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. shy, kind, hard-working
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? i'll do anything to help someone if i can, and most likely some stuff that my only responce could be "shut up" haha...
    29. is family important to you? extremly
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? dogs and cats, but i have none

2. raybob9289

1. Raybob Coleman
    2. Age 41
    3. Location Littleton, CO.
    4. Height 6'0"
    5. Weight 180
    6. Hair color Light brown
    7. Eye color Blue
    8. body type? average
    9. do you work out? outside
    10. favorite food? Mexican
    11. what do you drive? 2003 Silverado HD2500 Duramax Allison
    12. do you work? Framing Contractor
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Race Race & Race
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years: Racing, 10 years Racing with Grandkids?
    15. are you a gentleman? what did you call me?
    16. are you romantic? not really
    17. whats your ideal girl? 5'5" 105 High heels, short skirt & 12 pac in each hand!
    18. perfect date? I can't remember what that is.
    19. any bad habits? I probably drink too much.
    20. is your car important in your life? I love my Camaro's
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? how it feels to lay down a hot lap
    22. is it modded? Yes.
    23. show or race? Race
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? most definately
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Make sure that she is a Girl.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? No, I think that would be kinda cute.
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. funny, but looks aren't everything!
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? I'm an asshole but they still like me.
    29. is family important to you? I love my family when they aren't around
    30. do you like animals? my Black Lab is my best freind

**any further comments please add here**
    GO FAST OR GO HOME
    [​IMG]#ad

3. flak_monkey

Nobody's interested in these are they? Besides the person filling it out. Bleh.

4. Compstall

Ladies Lounge A place where the ladies of Z28.com can chat amongst themselves.

5. z28camarocarri

This thread was made a long time ago....it started off as a simple "joke" but then become more and a great way for all of us to get to know one another. There was alot of talk of the guys making one for the girls, but it never happened, but its still a good way to get to know people and is nothing more than what was once a "joke" with myself and the other ladies here. Kikki, Kristen, and Julia know the roots of this thread and anyone is welcome in it. and alot of people read it actually, just look at the views ;)

6. Compstall

Nope, just like at home, the men installed you a "kitchen" here on this forum so you'd have a place you feel you belong. We don't belong here....now go make us some sammiches. :chuckles:

7. Giovannetti

im sorry but that is funny.......prolly b/c i am just VERY hungry right now and sammiches sound great :respekt:

8. z28camarocarri

actually we didnt ask for this, although we like it and apprecaite it, we say the guys are welcome in here as long as theyre not being rediculous. :p

9. Compstall

I know this, and as a matter of fact, being the ONLY male in a house w/ 5 females in it, I'd probably be beaten mercilessly into submission if I actually had the mentality of my last post. :shhh:

Besides, where else would you feel comfortable barefoot in a sundress? :nana: :chuckles:

10. Neenjah

1. Name Jesse
    2. Age 20
    3. Location Rogers, AR
    4. Height 6'2''
    5. Weight 178
    6. Hair color Dirty Blonde/Lt. Brown
    7. Eye color Green/grey
    8. body type? Average
    9. do you work out? not really
    10. favorite food? Chinese or Mexican
    11. what do you drive? 99 Z
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Dish Network installer
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Be succesfull
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? not sure
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? sometimes
    16. are you romantic? in the right situation
    17. whats your ideal girl? hmm... Vida Guerra
    18. perfect date? chinese food and some drag racing.
    19. any bad habits? bite nails sometimes
    20. is your car important in your life? one of the most important things actually
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? loss of traction in second and third.
    22. is it modded? only visually
    23. show or race? both? both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? love them
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? non-shallow answer: 'personality' / shallow answer: 'bootay'
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? turned on maybe.
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. "drop into 3rd!"
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? weird
    29. is family important to you? very much
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? dogs

11. 94FormulaBird

1. Name Eric
    2. Age 19
    3. Location Columbia, SC
    4. Height 6'1''
    5. Weight 178
    6. Hair color Brown
    7. Eye color Hazel
    8. body type? fit/muscular
    9. do you work out? yes
    10. favorite food? oriental
    11. what do you drive? 94 Formy/ 97 Rodeo
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Not At The Moment
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Make myself happy, make my significant other happy, make my kids happy.
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? finishing college and buying a house, starting a family
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes, momma didnt raise no fool
    16. are you romantic? i try to be
    17. whats your ideal girl? ambitious, attractive, caring
    18. perfect date? zoo, dinner, movie
    19. any bad habits? road rage
    20. is your car important in your life? yes i feel a car reflects the driver
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? turns heads...i love attention
    22. is it modded? yes
    23. show or race? both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? love them
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? non-shallow answer: 'ambitions' / shallow answer: 'someone who looks so go she makes me look good'
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nope
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. funny, caring, outspoken
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? sweet and single
    29. is family important to you? yes
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yes, ones that cant be found in a house...exotic

12. CRASH00527

what do we get for a prize lol

13. BigDog

1. Name Steve
    2. Age 37
    3. Martinsburg, WV
    4. Height 5'10''
    5. Weight 300
    6. Hair color Shaved (Brown/gray when I'm lazy)
    7. Eye color Blue/Green (depends on my mood)
    8. body type? B I G
    9. do you work out? not as often as I should
    10. favorite food? Steak
    11. what do you drive? 07 Silverado / 82 Camaro
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Yes, Network Engineer
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Spend time with my family, do what I have to do to make sure my kids don't "want", and to make sure I do not outlive my 3 surviving children.
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5 -working on a college degree (better late than never) 10 - watching my kids graduate
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes, raised by a single mother, and I have a wife of 10 years that have given me 2 girls & 2 boys. Making sure the girls see how they're supposed to be treated and make sure my boy knows how to treat and RESPECT women.
    16. are you romantic? yes
    17. whats your ideal girl? attractive, loving & outgoing
    18. perfect date? dinner, movie and a locked bedroom door afterwards
    19. any bad habits? Sodas & candy
    20. is your car important in your life? no...I like my cars, but they are replaceable
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? It's aggressive look
    22. is it modded? yes
    23. show or race? show
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? yes...I married one
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? non-shallow answer: confidence in herself / shallow answer: I'm a boob man
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? no
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. strong, fatherly, outspoken
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? big teddy bear, soft & lovable...but with claws & muscles!
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yes, we have 3 dogs, 3 cats and a ferret, however I can't stand cats...I got outvoted by the women in the house

14. xXdocsZ28Xx

1. Ed
    2. 17
    3. jackson
    4. 5'11
    5. 170
    6. dirty blonde
    7. blue
    8. athletic
    9. yes i work out
    10. favorite food? penne vodka
    11. what do you drive? 95 camaro z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? yeah construction
    13. What are your three main goals in life? success, happy family, give a better life to kids than what i had
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? college and makin 6 figures
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? yes, always pay for the girly even if not dating, hold doors open, open door of car, compliment on outfit, stand up for girls if a dude is bein a pig to em, help em out in anyway needed, let em cry to me about stuff, all ears
    16. are you romantic? i try
    17. whats your ideal girl? not stuck up and cute, easy to get along wit
    18. perfect date? her being amused
    19. any bad habits? speeding, parties, work a holic, road rage, short tempered with certain people
    20. is your car important in your life? yeah i spend most my free time
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) my sound system
    22. is it modded? yeah
    23. show or race? both? almost show needs new paint and some interior work... race, street have not been to track yet
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? yes
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? self confidence and cant be stuck up or a needy possesive type...
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? no
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. smart,classy,confident
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? hard working, sense of humor, idk good stuff i assume
    29. is family important to you? yeah
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? i dont mind dogs...german sheapards, doberman, rhutwhilers? idk how to spell it, labs

15. zeeeman28

1. Name:Greg
    2. Age :30
    3. Chicago Il
    4. Height: 5'6
    5. Weight: 150
    6. Hair: color brownish blonde
    7. Eye: color Blue
    8. body type?: muscular/athletic
    9. do you work out? in spurts
    10. favorite food? lobster tail and filet mignon/surf and turf
    11. what do you drive? 01 Blazer, 97 Z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Union heavy equipment operator
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Happy, successful, happy
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 5 -happy with a child, preferably son 10-happy, raising my child and living life to it's fullest
    15. are you a gentleman? Generally yes. If I'm in a situation where I need to be, I can portray a gentleman, if in a crappy situation, I can portray a jerk
    16. are you romantic? in the right situation FOR SURE!
    17. whats your ideal girl? Beautiful, confident, honest, good career.
    18. perfect date? drinking, dinner, movie at my place, nightcap
    19. any bad habits? anger towards stupid people, quick to throw fists
    20. is your car important in your life? yes, but not ALL important. A great source of hobby and excitement here and there.
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? It's cleanliness and good looks and sound.
    22. is it modded? bolt on's
    23. show or race? a little bit of both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? of course it helps. Not all important though.
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? shallow answer: beautiful face and perfect back side. Non shallow answer:confidence, honesty, goal oriented.
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? of course not
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. outspoken,empathetic, fiery
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? off the wall/hilarious, a little nuts sometimes.
    29. is family important to you? ALL important!
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? yes. Dogs and fish. I have a dog (pit bull) that I love like a child and I would die for, and a beautiful aquarium that just relaxes me.

Haha, this is a little late from a SUPER old post, but must have missed it the first time.

16. keenek

1. Name-Kevin
    2. Age-19
    3. Location-Valparaiso, Indiana
    4. Height-6'1"
    5. Weight-178
    6. Hair color-Strawberry blonde
    7. Eye color Hazel
    8. body type? fit/muscular
    9. do you work out?-6am runs lifting 5 days a week...I compete Decathlon at the collegiate level
    10. favorite food?-pizza, and spaghetti
    11. what do you drive? 96z
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? NAPA Autoparts
    13. What are your three main goals in life? Be happy, be successful, have fun doing both
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? grad school maybe, then in 10 home steady job
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? Of course, open doors, walk on the outside of the sidewalk....things a man should usually do.
    16. are you romantic? Sometimes
    17. whats your ideal girl? ambitious, attractive, caring, spontaneous, doesn't mind getting dirty.....working on cars of course
    18. perfect date?- i like the beach a lot, but i'd rather take her to a car show, or cruise night, something like that, theres a weekly car show here in Crown Point
    19. any bad habits? besides biting nails and not calling people back
    20. is your car important in your life? It reflects who you are, mines loud, fast and turns heads
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? attention it gets, from the cops too!
    22. is it modded? yes
    23. show or race? both
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? Haha hell yeah!
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Attitude, ambitions, ass......haha couldn't think of another a word.....but seriously she's just gotta be nice and know how to make a man feel loved
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nope it turns me on
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. funny, keen, and pretty good looking ;) !!! haha, so a little ****************y
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? My friends? oh god, probably point out that i have red hair first off....then tell you i'm a cool guy who cares more about his car than his friends
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? i'm a dog kinda guy

17. sujomatt

1. Name
    Matt

2. Age

3. Location
    Connecticut

4. Height
    6'0"

5. Weight
    165lbs

6. Hair color
    Dark Brown

7. Eye color
    Blue Grey

8. body type?
    Average/Muscular

9. do you work out?
    Used to, not anymore.

10. favorite food?
    Chili! lol

11. what do you drive?
    99 Camaro z28

12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?
    Yes, IT for The Hartford Financial

13. What are your three main goals in life?
    Be happy, be happy and be happy..

14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
    Possibly in NC/SC, hopefully with a family..

15. are you a gentleman? How so?
    Yes, I am a good guy..

16. are you romantic?
    Sometimes lol

17. whats your ideal girl?
    No idealistic view on this..

18. perfect date?
    Any that end with me happy..

19. any bad habits?
    You'll never know :) lol

20. is your car important in your life?
    Yes, it is a big part of my life.

21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol)
    The money I save from STi to this.

22. is it modded?
    Yes

23. show or race? both?
    A little of both

24. do you like a girl who likes cars?
    No not really

25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl?
    that we connect..

26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?
    Havent had the opportunity to experience that

27. describe yourself in 3 words.
    nice, caring, funny?

28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?
    he's a big tool lol

29. is family important to you?
    YES

30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?
    yes, dogs.. any

18. Switchblade

1. Name: Blake
    2. Age: 19
    3. Location: Currently Afghanistan, but Stateside 29 Palms, CA
    4. Height: 6'0''
    5. Weight: 175
    6. Hair color: Brown
    7. Eye color: Brown
    8. body type? Average I guess
    9. do you work out? Not as much as I should
    10. favorite food? Steak (though that could be the deployment talking)
    11. what do you drive?98 Z/28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do? Yes, Anti Tank Guided Missle man
    13. What are your three main goals in life? To be happy, To live through the marine corps, and to have no regrets
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? In college, Then doing something in govt I guess
    15. are you a gentleman? How so? I still pull the chair out for the lady
    16. are you romantic? guilty
    17. whats your ideal girl? Someone who I can carry an intelligent conversation with.
    18. perfect date? anything, seriously, I'll try anything once
    19. any bad habits? I swear way more than I should
    20. is your car important in your life? Yeah, aside from surviving
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car? (not neccasarily a physical part, lol) I bought it from afghanistan
    22. is it modded? not yet.
    23. show or race? both? race first.
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars? Definently attactive
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl? Sense of humor
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars? nah
    27. describe yourself in 3 words. Funny, Smart, Sarcastic
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like? Awesome
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds? Dogs, I don't like cats

**any further comments please add here

19. 1. Name-Damien
    2. Age- 19
    3. Location- near philly, PA
    4. Height- 5'11"
    5. Weight- 162 lbs
    6. Hair color- black
    7. Eye color- hazel
    8. body type?- a+
    9. do you work out?- yep
    10. favorite food?- sushi
    11. what do you drive?- 1985 z28
    12. do you work? If yes, what do you do?- yeah, military
    13. What are your three main goals in life?- airborne ranger, an intelligent wife, and loyal friends
    14. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?- still in the army
    15. are you a gentleman? How so?- i dunno, u be the judge
    16. are you romantic? - everyone is to some degree
    17. whats your ideal girl?- blonde haired, blue eyed, cute little mechanic lol
    18. perfect date?- open minded, honest, loyal, and car smart
    19. any bad habits?- always saying what im thinking lol
    20. is your car important in your life?- of course its an expression of character
    21. tell me your favorite part of your car?- interior, i did it myself
    22. is it modded?- alittle but workin towards a new zz4 crate motor
    23. show or race? both?- daily driver now, but eventually race
    24. do you like a girl who likes cars?- hell yeah
    25. what is the most important thing to you when looking for a girl?- eyes and personality
    26. are you intimidated by a girl who has a faster car than you or knows as much or more than you about cars?- no it makes learning more fun
    27. describe yourself in 3 words.- independent, loyal, determined
    28. what would your friends say about you if i was to ask them what you're like?- ask them and theyll tell u
    29. is family important to you?- just my mother yeah
    30. do you like animals? if yes, what kinds?- i love dogs, theyre mans best friend

20. jakekempf1990

this is a pretty funny thread