Im Going To Rick's House ! ! !

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by juanito, Aug 10, 2007.

1. juanito

thank you!!! we still need to put that " other thing" on there! :chuckles:

2. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

You just give me the word and that baby is on its way broham!!

3. DustinZ28

looks pretty badass, love the oclor of those stripes.

now get some gunmetal wheels:thumbsup:

4. juanito

still debating it!!! :thumbsup:

5. DustinZ28

DOO ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

sounds like photoshop material!

6. Delicious D

put more pictures up to see how the whole car looks

7. WartHog Staff Alumni

I agree. The perfect compliment to that car. Those stripes look killer. We want more pics of the whole car too. Right D?!!!

8. juanito

yeah... ill get some pics up tommorow... after i wax her. and we"ll get a photochop going!!

9. ur jlus

? Why have I thought your car was white? Good look thought I like the stripes. *z28rocks**z28rocks**z28rocks*

10. brianswimmer23

thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!

11. LS1DER

Car looks excellent with that color of stripes. Nice job

12. CamaroChica

OH! in the gallery i thought that the stripes were put on claudes car! BUT they look AWESOME on your car JAUNITO! rick you always do such a good job with stripes! :) thumbs up!

13. thelastz28

Those are sweet, nice choice Juan, great work Rick. :bow:

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Thank you, thank you~!!

15. juanito

its bitter- sweet though!!! my opti blew AGAIN!!! so now i cant drive it for a while!! i boughht it from SUMMIT like 4 months ago......... it has warranty right??

16. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Dude, that sux!!! After 4-months, I would think it is still under warranty. You are going to have to pull it out and send it back to them, get the new one and then fling it in. Total suckage!! Let me know if you need a hand, I have not done an opti in a long time, but I think I remember the drill.

17. juanito

went on summits site and it says GM performance parts are sold as is with no warranty!!!!!!! :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::growl:

18. Delicious D

that sucks bolas bro good luck on that

19. istoleacamaro

i think i heard advance auto or someone sells an opti with a lifetime warranty! start calling around!

20. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

That is the total suckage!!! You may want to call Bob Jennings Dyno in Mission or North Hills and see if he can rebuild it for you. I send him all of my distributors to get rebuilt and re-curved and he is the best. I am sure having him rebuild your old one will be better than having to shell out several hundred for a new one.