How to make a sig tutorial

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Ethan, Dec 25, 2007.

1. LS1Tuner_06

suprisingly it only took a little over half an hour! idk, i need more practice of course, but i feel i'm getting somewhere finally. :thumbsup:

2. Jasin

Thats cool Grade, that can come in handy. Thanks for the quick tutorial.

3. Ethan

Thats great time. Most my sigs take about 20 minutes, unless I know what I want.

4. LS1Tuner_06

so when do we move on from where i'm at! lol, na but srsly...i want to learn whatever any one can show me. like something i'm interested in is how warthog's sig looks like...things like that. there are a lot of different ones i've seen just can't think of all of them.

5. Ethan

gotta learn some one your own. Tutorials only go so far.

I dont feel like makin another lol. Takes to long to explain, printscrn, upload, paste....

You got the basics, no go for it.

6. LS1Tuner_06

sounds good i'll see what i can work with. if i need to learn something i'll just get ahold of "neenjah" lol. but thx for getting me so far!

7. Ethan

lol okay. Ill be glad to help, I just don't wanna do any more tutorials.

8. LS1Tuner_06

i can understand why! hey atleast you know you are good at em'!

9. GradeZ28

lol thats why i did screencasts.. i hate taking screenshots of work then tryign to explain whats going on.. a picture may be worth a thousand words.... but movies just speak louder haha

10. Ethan

Yes, thats why I hate you :D

Took me like an hour or maybe a llittle more :no:, took you 5 minutes lol.

11. Jasin

You made me get Camtasia Studio 5.0. I like it thanks.

12. GradeZ28

right on! Ive only used it a few times but it is definitely a sweet tool to have

13. z28-4-Chris

im still confused on how to make a signature.

14. Ethan

:chuckles: Sure you are

15. maxg1989

for some reason the sig i made wont show up and when i hit enter signature pic it tells me that i have two pics up????

16. Z28Koda

Well this is my first attempt, hopefully they'll get better. Your tutorial was extremely helpful even though I had to translate some of it because im cheap (Used the Gimp 2 cause its free vs $$$ for photoshop)>

17. Ethan

Not to shabby for a first attempt. The more you play, the better you get.

18. Z28Koda

Real friggen good Ethan!! I used to change my sig every 2 years or so. Now thanks to you I keep trying to make new ones!