For all you new LT1 owners

Discussion in 'Camaro Articles' started by Randy L, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Z28hustle

well im 22 and having ... my after teen crisis .. :rolleyes: and i love 94z's

great post :thumbsup:

2. carluvr#1

never take ur car into the shop! 296 on a tottal fluid change for a 95 toyota i was dumbfounded.

neway the best part about having a car that you love is the loving part. if you work your ass off for houres burn cut and bruise yourself making changes or just doing the routine upkeep, then every time you get in and start up your car what ever it is, you know that its running well and fast because you put your time and effort into it.... i was gonna say your money but thats not realy all that good of a feeling. :thinking:

and another great thing is that you can learn a crap load. pplus when you tell ur friends how you spent your weekend most often, for me atleast, they look at you with a sort of aww. so definatly worth it to do it your self.:cool:

3. bbqb4racin

17 with teen crisis and loving it! cept now I need repairs ): its worth it tho

4. You know?,im 41 yrs old. and im on my ninth Z28, ive loved everyone of them,i always tweaked them and raced them and each one of them were my wives!!,my ex's always hated my babies but they never could fathom why i was so in love my my ride, so i just tell them THEY DONT GET IT!!, anyways its a man thing!,its all about the muscle car everyone should love the true muscle car!,Ive had many chances to get the vette,but its too pretty not to mention classy, but the Z or the SS is still brutish on steroids, sounds like a lion on crack!! eat em up boys ha ha!!! all hail the king baby!!

5. GhostZ

i guess with all the talk of crisis's i guess that mens i am in a teen crisis then

6. Koya

I've lived my "Mid-Life Crisis", after I got my 72 LT1 corvette and restored it. I decided to get a new corvette every two since, that was 12 years ago. My last was the 2017 ZO6 3LZ/ZO7 package model, black with red interior (A rocket). I guess you can say I am on my second mid life crisis at 59, I got an older Harley (1993 Heritage Soft tail). The owner had the 94 z28 sitting there, I asked if it was for sale. I got them for a package deal, I since sold my 72 LT1 and my ZO6. All I have now to thinker with is this 1994 Z28 and my 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe. Thank you for this post, it is a lot of great information. The first thing I did was replace the water pump, and yes I thought of replacing the wires and plugs during the process, but it was difficult to replace the plugs from the top. so I am doing that next weekend on a lift from the bottom.

Tags: