Calling ALL PA People!!!

Discussion in 'Camaro And Firebird Car Clubs' started by SmokinSSz28, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Realbadchevy

im in for it, i live in hershey right out side of the burg

2. 1994lt1

Hey if you guys get somethng together I'm in I'm right on the border of Pa, Ny, and Nj so I will have to travel but whatever. Let me know!

3. nightrunnerz28

hay im looking to head out to quaker city race way and atco NJ looking to get to meet some of the z28 members let me know if any one is interested im thinking the end of may hope to see you guys there*z28rocks*

4. fxgs

Well PA peeps, here's your chance for a little get-together. :yahoo:

5. nemocamaro

ok i think we should have a meeting in the wilkes-barre scranton / hazleton area. its in the middle area of eastern pa. what do you all think?

6. nightrunnerz28

im game once i get my z back on the street but im not sure were your talking about so keep me updated*z28rocks*:respekt:

7. ninetyfourZ28

depending on where and when, id be up for something.

8. nemocamaro

well there is camaro nationals in june in carlisle. right next to harrisburgh. but i guess a get together some other time would be nice too.

9. fxgs

If this is any indication of members truly wanting a f-body get-together, a whopping total of 4 f-bodies turned out.................:no:

10. nemocamaro

i have no idea where that is, and its probably far from where i live

I am going to attend a show in NEPA in Nanticoke on June 1st (just south of wilkesbarre and off of I-81) It is a great show it is called the nepr aaca (northeast penn. region [of the] antique automobile club of america)

There's a special class for stock 1st,2nd, and 3rd gens.

nepr aaca

click on the "annual show flyer" button and you can dl a pdf file of the flyer.

I went last year and the year before and its a great show with alot of variety.

Thats Sunday June 1st. LCCC campus, In Nanticoke.

just mapquest prospect st nanticoke pa

11. nightrunnerz28

sorry man i just couldent make it my cam got back ordered other wise i would have been there:respekt: i will defently be at the next meet as long as nothing goes wrong

12. 2000z28camaro

yea lets start one im in yoco.

13. fxgs

Yoco.....is that anywhere close to Ono?

14. streetfreak

I live in ship so harrisburg is a big yes for me keep me informed! thanks

15. streetfreak

sounds good to me i live in ship.

16. popo8

Did this ever happen?

Larry (Popo8)

17. ss/rs

We have a Camaro owners Club in South Central Pa. We meet monthly for Cruise Ins throughout the season and meet over the winter. We meet and roll in to Car Shows as a group. See more at www.svccpa.com or FB at Susquehanna Valley Camaro Club.

18. ss/rs

We have a Camaro owners Club in South Central Pa. We meet monthly for Cruise Ins throughout the season and meet over the winter. We meet and roll in to Car Shows as a group. See more at www.svccpa.com or FB at Susquehanna Valley Camaro Club.

19. ss/rs

20. ss/rs