Body Kit/Ground Effects

Discussion in '3rd Gen Camaro (1982-1992 Camaro)' started by Cam-aro, May 4, 2005.

1. GMLSX

be here by no later than one..that means you can hit I-44 at noon or so and be just fine..we have to drive about 30minutes to get to where your coming in from so we should be there at the same time.

2. GMLSX

Iroc350kid...the party is starting around 8 or so, maybe a little later...it will be going on way into the night and late late morning.lol...i will be gone to West Plains till around 10 or so..you guys should drop in and say hi for a second and hang out...

PS...i dropped you a PM for the other STUFF

3. Iroc350kid

Alright sounds good, I will more then likely swing by for abit .. so what is the final meet up time for tomarrow night? :D

Brandon

4. GMLSX

did you get my PM? and sounds like around 8 or so..ill be with Cameron and my stepdad around no later than 2...well prolly hit the fairgrounds, go eat, and then cruise till you get around with Jeremy..im hoping 454-Z28 calls me when he gets into town.

5. Iroc350kid

ok sounds good, yea I got your pm .. well from what i have heard 454 will be in town (he said he was going to come) but me and Jermey will meet you up at the nbotthtown mall parking lot around 8 or so and try to get a front line spot ;)

Brandon

6. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

What Happened To Ya Guys Last Night? I Went Down The Stretch With Mitch... But You And Jeremy Kept On Going When I Turned Around, Then I Never Saw Ya Again. We Were All Suppose To Hang Out Man, Get All The Camaro's Together. We'll Do It Again Someday.

7. Iroc350kid

Well we pulled out to fallow and then I lost sight of everyone so we went back down and parked where we was and watched some cars for abit then went back to a buddies house, but to stay in the topic I have read over that Hawksthindgenparts is soppose to start carring the preditor body kit sometime this summer .. think like late aug or something .. I will try to find out when the date is and let you all know ;)

Brandon

8. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

Hey Right On Man, That's Awesome. I'll Keep Checking It Out Too... See If I Can Find Out Anything... Here's What We Can Use As Our Mid-West Finest Trademark Pic(because it's my car)...
    Quick Question... I'm Not Able To Add A Picture To My Signature... How Do I Go About Doing That? I Gotta Show Off The Hooters On My Car Alright.
    Hooters.jpg #ad
    Hooters3.jpg #ad

9. Iroc350kid

I will find that tread again and post the info on here later tonight, they have a board for sigs at the lower part of the main selection page ;)

Brandon