Body Kit/Ground Effects

Discussion in '3rd Gen Camaro (1982-1992 Camaro)' started by Cam-aro, May 4, 2005.

1. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

I Beg To Differ. That's Because Springfield Hasn't Met The Biggest, Sexiest, Mack Daddy Of The South West Missouri Region... Cameron Covert. Oh You Guys Just Wait, My Car Looks Hotter, I Look Hotter (i'm slower :cool: ). It's All Good Guys, I'll Attract A Few Ladies For Ya. Haha, Have Fun Guys. Hey Iroc... Speed Talked Me Into Comin Over In A Week Or Two... Guess We Will Find Out Then.
    - Cam Covert

2. GMLSX

maybe we can go pull some ******* together or something...IROC can go too, but he'll just have to sit back and watch.lol

3. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

Alright Iroc, I'm Coming To Springfield On Saturday, The 28th. I Guess We're Gonna Eat, Then I'm Gonna Show Ya Up, Then We Are Goin To The Show Thing... Then I'll Show Ya Up Again. Before I Leave, I'll Try To Get A Few Dozen Numbers For Ya To Make You Feel Good. But Like I Told Speed, You Guys Better Be Cool, Or I'll Be Upset.

4. Iroc350kid

I'm the coolest mother ****** around town bro! lol .. No I will probably scare you ;) big 6'2 245 lbs guy with buzzed hair and tattoos, you guys can have the ladies I have already gotten two (girl and the car) For what the IROC lacks in paint the sound of my engine makes up for every bit of it .. dont it speed ;) from the times I have met up with speed he is a pretty rad guy, reminds me alot of my older borther kinda so he fits in just fine

Brandon

5. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

HahaHey Right On! Your Built Like My Cuz 69. I'm Just A Tall, Ripped, Skinny Guy :cool: . For Some Reason Best Buy Gave Me Friday Off And Scheduled Me Saturday... Though They Knew I Am Going To Springfield, But I'm Good. I'll Give Ya'll A Holler Before I Head That Way. When Should I Come Up? I Was Plannin On Leaving Around Noon... Bout Hour Trip There. Would That Be Cool With Ya'll? When Does The Street Nationals Thingamajig Start... End? Hmmm...

6. GMLSX

which day are you coming out?

7. Iroc350kid

I'm real busy on week days (work,engine time,community severice,sleep and do it all over again) but however, I will be free Saturday night forsure! (during the day me and my dad gotta help his friend put togather his '66 Chevelle .. and then I'm going help my buddie Jeremy get some stuff done on his truck) ahhh!! ready to get everything done cause I havent had time to do much of anythign really ...

Brandon

8. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

I Thought We Agreed To Saturday, But I Can Come Down Either Day... Ya'll Pick For Me.

9. Iroc350kid

Saturday would be best for me ... cause I wont have to much free tim during the week but its whatever .. I will meet up with you guys sometime later in the evening hours on saturday though (like around 8 or so)

Brandon

10. GMLSX

8 sounds good..camaro, call me when you get into town and ill meet up with you and you can go to the fairgrounds with us if you wanna.

11. Iroc350kid

Will do .. I finaly got my phone fixed lol I tell you I have had some problems the past few weeks with it! anywho ... I will make sure I give you a call bro! and I'm looking forward to meetin you all (and kick it again with you again speed)

Brandon

12. GMLSX

sounds good bro..you still got my number right? you just call me when you get around and ready to get beat,lol JK, and ill get the boys and meet up with ya so we can kick it.

13. Overdrive

what ever happened to the body kit discussion? lol.

14. GMLSX

it got tossed so we could talk about our meeting up this weekend for the street nats...you should come down and join us..

15. Overdrive

lol, much as I would like to drive down to Missouri and have a good time, my Camaro is still out of action, but once I get it going....ROAD TRIP! If one of you meets me halfway, maybe PA or somewhere round there, I'll go, lol.:wavey:

16. GMLSX

PA...how far is that from Missouri? im not sure how far that is but i wont be driving anywhere for like another 7 months..after that i plan on taking some road trips to meet some of the members on this site..i wanna go to BG next year and then to the track with lethal and Scoulter.

17. Overdrive

I'm hoping to make Bowling Green, but I might have to wait till next year...I want my car to at least be decent when I go.

18. GMLSX

i agree on that one..ill have my next project (secret) build by time the bext BG comes around..you people are in for suprise.lol

19. Iroc350kid

lol well I know my Camaro wont be able to go down highways unless she is on the back of a trailer ;) so really only shows I can take her to is around town and close and stuff .. oh well small price to pay for performance

Brandon

20. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

Anyway Back To My Body Kit... I Ordered That One On Camarokits.com I'm A Freakin Stud. Actually I'm Kidding.

I Was Gonna Order My Ram Air Hood Tomorrow(Friday), But I Decided To Wait Out Cause I'm Gonna Redo My System(see my signature). I Got The Head Unit And The Components, And I'm Getting The Amps And 6x9's Tomorow... Gotta Wait Till Next Check For The Subs.

Alright... Well I'm Heading To Springfield, MO from Joplin, MO Around Noon Saturday. We're Gonna Hang Out For The Day And Check Out The Car Show... Gonna Be Fun Stuff!