Body Kit/Ground Effects

Discussion in '3rd Gen Camaro (1982-1992 Camaro)' started by Cam-aro, May 4, 2005.

1. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

I Got An Imco Exhaust. I Was Gonna Get A Flowmaster 80 Series(That's what my cousin 69 has), But After Talking To The Exhaust Guy, He Said The Imco's Have A More Powerful, Deeper Sound On 6 Cylinders Than The Flowmaster Does.
    After Getting The Exhaust, I Think The Guy Was Right, My Exhaust Sounds A Little Stronger Than My Cousin's Does... I Like It, Cost About 150. I Wish I Had At Least A 305 So I Could Get A Single Chambered Exhaust... Those Things Are Loud! Ah Well...
    Have Fun...

2. Overdrive

I like the kit, but it makes the car look European, which is not right to me, but hey, if Cam likes it he should go for it. Might look goos depending on what he does with it. At least it flows and doesn't look like it was literally slapped/bolted onto the car.

3. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

I Emailed The Guy Who Has That Car For Sell To Ask Him About That Body Kit. Guess I'll Have To Wait And See What It Is Or If It Was Custom Made For That Car.
    As For That Picture Of The Black Camaro With The Ground Effects I Posted On Page 2, They Are The Predator Ground Effects, But I Have Been Unsuccessful In Finding Them. I Haven't Even Found Any Information On The Ground Effects... I Dunno, I Can't Find A Predator Website So I Can Email Them... Hmm, I Shall Continue Digging Deep.
    You Guys Like My Car Audio Post... It Was So Good The Moderators Made It An Article. Boom! I'm A Beast... Have Fun
    - Cam Covert

4. Liger

I dont know if you saw this yet or not... I didnt read the whole thread, so if this helps you out, awesome!!!! Here is the only body kit I know of...

http://www.camarokits.com/fullbody.htm

5. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

Hey Thanks Man! That's Exactly What I've Been Looking For. I Got Their Number And I'll Be Giving That Company A Call! I've Looked Everywhere And I Haven't Been Able To Find Any Bodykits, But... Ya Got One. Thanks Man.
    The Only Thing I Don't Understand Bout Ordering Their Stuff... The Entire Body Kit Is $999. You Can Order Everything That Comes In The Complete Package Seperately For $950. Hmm, Ah Well, Someday I'll Get Some Pics Taken Of My Car, And I'll Have Someone Do Some Computer Work To Put That Body Kit On My Car.

6. Overdrive

Now that is nice. Very nice find, Liger.

7. Liger

Awesome!!!! I am glad that you like it!!!! :D

8. brandonz28

I totaly forgot about that kit! There was a thread here somewhere about that kit. It was for sale on ebay and I did some modifications on it and it started to grow on me

9. Liger

Here is another pic of it... :D
    photo_01.jpg #ad

10. Liger

The only body mods I am considering doing are one of these 2...

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Not sure which one I may go with if any, but there are some more ideas bro!!!! SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

11. Overdrive

Don't you love how whoever was eating Burger King left their soda holder on the roof of the red car? :lol: I dunno man, that turbo kit looks ok...I guess, I don't like it that much, it makes the car seem almost too curvy. The spoiler isn't a bad idea though.

12. GMLSX

no no no! that things is too friggin bulky..have you guys seen it in person..i have and its a no no all the way..i thought itd be cool until i saw it..its horrible i think..to each his own though

13. Liger

I believe that it would look fairly nasty In Real Life... I was just saying that if I would consider changing anything to do with body panelling thats what I would consider... Right now I just wanna get these!!!!

That Hood
    [​IMG]#ad

That Spoiler
    [​IMG]#ad

Then I would be a VERY HAPPY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Overdrive

Nice spoiler! Where's that come from?

15. brandonz28

I swear we could make the same car!! i have been lovin that hood and that is one of the best spoilers!!! everything flows so well its great

16. Iroc350kid

The spolier is from hawksthirdgenparts.com , its pretty bad looking, I would look for a mecham spoiler off of one of their TA's ;) them look pretty neat .. someone over has on for-sale (hard to find)

Brandon

17. Overdrive

The only thing I noticed is no upper brake light. Is there a version of that spoiler with the light integrated into it?

18. Cam-aro

PowerHouse Camaro

I Think That Spoiler Is Ugly. The Only Camaro Spoiler I Like Is The Iroc Concept Spoiler And The Z28 Hise Rise Spoiler. As For The Body Kits, That One You Got Off Hawksthirdgen.com (that bulky one) Is Freaking Ugly. The Ground Effects Are Comparable To The Mid '80's... And All That Is Done Is Widen Around The Tires, And It Doesn't Even Look Good There. I Like That One Liger Posted For Me... That Car The Website Uses Isn't The Prettiest, But On My Car (All Black) I Believe It'd Look Better. Did You See Those Taillights On camarokits.com? They Look Pretty Wild Too... Their So Different, But Also So Expensive (400 dollars). It'll All Look Sweet With My Ram Air Hood!

Ohhhh, I Got My Carbon Fiber Tint On The Windshield Completed, It Looks Pretty Wild, I Think Our Logo Decal Will Look Good On It. I'm Gonna Retint And Darken The Side Windows But I'm Also Gonna Put Some Carbon Fiber Flames On It... Man I'm Gonna Be Pimpin In Springfield. Watch Out speed and Iroc, I Beleive Your Women Will Be Wanting Me.

19. Iroc350kid

lol, I dont know about that bro ;)

Brandon

20. GMLSX

my women?..im still trying to pull some..had two the other day at the mall but with only two guys, we had noone to take the mom...lol.. they were all HOTT! i think Brandon has got his woman in check for now.lol