Southeast Region Youngs F-Body Motorsports, Charlotte, N.C.

Discussion in 'Regional Discussion' started by fxgs, Mar 28, 2009.

1. fxgs

Is anyone familiar with Youngs F-Body Motorsports on Summerville Rd in Charlotte, N.C.? I wanted to order from them but just wanted to make sure they were legit before doing so.
    Thanx in advance for your help.

Tags:
  2. Madmike96

They are pretty helpful, i call up there sometimes and ask questions but ive never ordered anything from there

3. pmr253

The used to be f-body motorsports and then they did some restructuring and changed the name. I'm not a huge fan but they are helpful on the phone and carry a fairly large inventory of gm parts.

4. GLENN

they suck ,I would not do any business with them they will rip you off. I had LONG TUBE HEADERS PUT ON MY 98 Z28 THEY NOT ONLY KEPT MY OLD SHORTYS AND TRIED SELL THEM WHEN I ASKED FOR THEM BACK THEY SAID THEY HAD DAMAGE THEM .ALSO CHARGE $25 FOR SHOP MATRERIAL LIKE SHOP RAGS