Where can i buy a cheep rear hatch box

Discussion in 'Mobile Electronics' started by Z-Nels, May 11, 2004.

1. Z-Nels

I need a box for 2 12 inch subs...does anybody know where I can buy some at a good price.

Tags:
  2. MichaelZ28lt1

Ebay its like $70

3. z28cruiser

walmart has cheap boxes

4. camaroracer1992

ebay is right, mine wa sliek $75, and i got 2 kicker comp vr 12" subs off of a guy named hifistereoconenction for $150!!! let me just say with a 800 watt amp its soo loud that i had to turn the gain waay down on the amplifier!!!

5. weaponZ Staff Alumni

6. PONYSLAYER

in my dads car (92 rs) we layed a plate over the depression in the trunk slapped 4 8"s in it wired them to an mtx and watched um thump

7. antoine

8. weaponZ Staff Alumni

9. nyjets95

ebay is the best bet...i got mine for 100 with shipping

10. pimpinz28

17 high 14.5deep 34 wide would a box this big fit in the trunk??

11. rotwiler

Get a subthump box, is the best box going and you can get it plain carpeted or a fancy vinyl covered box with a logo on it for a few bucks more. I have the Millhouse box with 2 10's and it rocks and is simple 2 minutes to remove when going to the track. Also it is stealth and looks factory.

12. 350ciallmuscle

i stuffed mine down in the indention, had 2 take of rear paneling tho:( 2 kicker 10's with 1200 watt amp

13. 96ramair

Like they say subthump is by far the best.

14. Screamin_99

SUBTHUMP... go to ebay tho and see if they have subthump but subthump is by-far the best built boxes..!!

15. en.lil

i seen someone talking of kicker cvrs. i just bought 2 and was wondering what space you were using.

unfortunately, mine are only .8 cubic feet. i havent been able to afford a box that fits in the well, (soon).

the ones i just bought are dual 2 ohm vcoils. im using a kicker 600.1 class d sub amp.

what area are you guys getting out of those camaro boxes??

mike

16. morbidangelIROC

lol I made mine! lol,

17. weaponZ Staff Alumni

if anyone is interested i have a box for 2-10's or could be cut for 12's.its ported with 1.5 per sub.i had 2 jl audio W7 10's in it and they hit 160.0 db outlaw when i competed.im out of competing in crank it ups and its taking up room in the garage.