When Submitting a Request For A Sig

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Tony, May 1, 2007.

1. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello everyone, I have a couple ideas that could make it a little easier on the choppers.

1. Give the choppers good pic's. They can't use small pic's and make it look good. And please, post the pic's. Don't just give them a link to another page.

2. Give them some kind of idea of what you like. If you like fire, they can put that in there. But they will never know if you don't say something.

3. Remember that they are doing this on there own time. They have regular jobs but take time out to do some work for the site. I have seen people bash the choppers cause they can't get something right. It's not the choppers fault, they can't see inside your head.

4. If you are wanting a wheel chop, get them the wheels at about the same angle. It will make it a lot easier to do and will look better.

5. If you want a color change, post up the best pic that you can of your car and if you are wanting a two tone finish, get a pic of the car with the color you chose. It takes a long time to look on the internet to try to find a car that is what you have in your head.

This will make a better Chop Shop for everyone. If anyone has anything to add just let me know and I will put it in this thread.

Tags:
  2. Complicated

Sticky Sticky Sticky

I second the above!

3. WartHog Staff Alumni

sticky requested. :)

4. WartHog Staff Alumni

stickied by Lyle A. :thumbsup:

5. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you very much!!!

6. VIPERS4DINNER

You can't spam on here bro.

This is his fifth post spamming today.

7. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

it happens, just hit the report post button and put "Spam" in the box and send it. He will be deleted here shortly.