Wheel Chop PLEASE

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by masonb51, Jan 31, 2011.

1. masonb51

[​IMG]#ad

Can this wheel please be put on this car? Leme know what you need from me as far as pic size and I will try try try to find more for you!!!
    [​IMG]#ad
    , not my Z just a pic offline.

Tags:
  2. voodoochildsj

I kinda like the ones you have on there lol

3. masonb51

No, sorry I forgot to mention that is not my car lol. Sorry thats just apic with the same angle as the rim i am wanting lol.

4. voodoochildsj

oh lol, good looking car though

5. Ethan

I just need your car at the same or close to that angle. I can always flip the picture if you have the car facing to the left. Any normal sized or large picture I can work with, as long as it's not tiny really.

6. masonb51

If this one will work I wouldnt mind you using it. Its a dark Z as is mine with the same exact retro badges and the same hockey stripes I want, and it has the dovetail spoiler I will eventually get so this car actually fits better than mine in a sense. Ethan if you refuse to use the pic because it is not my own car I 100% understand. So you tell me what you need me to do and it shall be done brother.

7. Ethan

That's fine, It doesnt have to be your car. I'm not selling it so theres no issues lol.

8. masonb51

Cool, well if ya wana do this then I am glad to see what it will look like !!!! Exciting is the word :)

9. Ethan

10. greg_74

Why don't you just get the wheels that are in the of that NBM SS? Those would look pretty sweet on a black Z imo.

11. egott_91

Go with chrome deep dish C6Z06's on a black Z IMHO. Much better looking that the regular C6Z06's.

Just my thoughts...

12. masonb51

Post pics of the mentioned rims please. :)

And thank you Ethan. I like them on there,,now if I only had a digital pic of my Z lol.

[​IMG]#ad

What do we think of these???

13. egott_91

They make them with or without the rivets. The ones in this picture have the rivets...

[​IMG]#ad

14. masonb51

Those I actually have seen a lot, I dunno they dont seem to float my boat ya know.

I like the not so flashy type stuff, chrome is cool, but not for me.

I like subtle hints of shiny. Thats why I am possibly going to be getting the machined face c6Z06 rims from OEWheels. They are just so simple and clean looking.

Erik, are your rims from OE?

15. egott_91

Yeah, they're from OEWheels.

16. masonb51

[​IMG]#ad

I like yours. They do pop nicely without saying look at my rims. The ones I have in this post r the ones I will be getting almost 99% sure lol.

17. egott_91

18. masonb51

U think so?? I knew they were diff, but I didnt really think they looked cheap n comarrison.

19. egott_91

That's just my opinion. I like the lip bring machined also. Ties the spokes into the wheel better.

20. masonb51

Totally see it now. And yeah it does flow better. Wish others would chim in here lol. Jeez. I guess you are the only one who cares lol.