What's your best e.t. at the track

Discussion in 'Street/Strip Racing' started by FANTA-Z, Nov 8, 2019.

1. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

As the title states, what is your best e.t. at the track, 1/8 or 1/4? Current car or past as well.

The fastest for me was in my 95 and it was a 6.2 @ 106 in the eighth and 10.2 @ 133 in the quarter. I have not ran my current car yet, but plan to do so in the coming year :)

Tags:
    NastyZ likes this.
  2. NastyZ

Pre turbo... untunned 14.4 @95 .... blew slave cylinder... got turbo .... never went back lol.... i plan on bettering that time

FANTA-Z likes this.
  3. 727FE

My old vette used to do 12.5 in a 1/4 at 105 if I remember correctly but this Camaro has much more power then the63 327 fuel injection

FANTA-Z likes this.
  4. mullettcar

my old red 95 did 12 something dont remember time as much as crossing the 1/4 at 127 mph in 3rd lol probably why i ended up blowing 3rd gear up down the road a few months later .

FANTA-Z likes this.
  5. PeteD

My 93 ran a 12.8 at 128 at Rockingham 1/4

FANTA-Z likes this.
  6. Germansheperd

Man post that slip that time/mph just doesn’t jive!

7. NastyZ

Ya lol the mph is really iigh for 12.8

Germansheperd likes this.
  8. PeteD

I will. I have about 4. They are in a bunch of boxes from the move and I have no idea which one......Ran them at Rockingham Dragway in NC when I first got the car

9. Germansheperd

Yes dig them out and post up and some new YT videos!

PeteD likes this.
  10. 1997camaroLT1

11. 1997camaroLT1

Hey let me know you best header idea that bolts right up with no modifications for my 1997 LT1. My motor failed after years of fun and I am installing my dream motor soon. Just want headers that pass California smog and bolts right up with no changes. Thanks

12. NastyZ

This is a thread about fast et at the track....
    Make a new thread about headers..... in the RIGHT forum

13. indian301

Best time in my 1969 Camaro. 11.30 in the 1/4 on my 3rd pass out at Atco dragway in NJ before I moved to AZ. That was 16 years ago. 454, 12 1/2:1 comp, Lunati .785 lift roller cam, roller rockers, Ziggy's Turbo 400 with a 3800 stall, 9 inch Ford rear, mini tubbed on 10 inch slicks.

Dave

14. pmr253

15. KYWes

I did 14.25 @ 103.83 at London (KY) Dragway September 26th on a bad clutch. (See post under Projects).

16. NastyZ

Curious how it runs after all the work.... up here i figure tuat should be low 13's on street tires.... maybe 12.9 on a perfect run

17. KYWes

I expected better. Apparently the clutch was failing on me. Couple that and my concern to push too hard and I'm sure I didn't do as well as it could. I also didn't play with tire pressure etc. Hope to try again before winter closes the track.

18. Germansheperd

Post the slip

19. KYWes

Yes sir!

Drag time slip.jpg #ad

20. Germansheperd

She just spun bad. I’ve raced at London with my Mustang before. They prepped it really well and short shutdown area as I recall.