Northwest Region whats up wa state

Discussion in 'Regional Discussion' started by hoursetraitor, Oct 31, 2010.

1. hoursetraitor

guess i should say whats up. 34 year old car junky in lynnwood wa....switched from 5.0s after many years, if the screen name didnt give you a clue. this is my first camaro , i did own a 84 firebird se v8 305 a few years back but ive always built 5.0 cars till now.bought this car back in may this year transmission lost reverse in august or something and i just got a newer 4l60e in it with 20k on it 2 weeks ago. but i bought this car with 105k for $1500 so im not doing bad.
    i still need to put long tubes on it or fix my passenger side exhaust leak. even when i had the transmission out i didnt wanna change it:) car came with some hypertech piggtback pcm and k&n so i dont know if that makes alotta differance?
    i just whant a low 13 street car. and better handling and for the tires to stop breaking loose in the rain like a death trap,lol

Tags:
  2. Compstall

Not many people on this section of the forum any more - better luck

Congrats on the purchase! Like you, I'm going the opposite direction and lurking for a Stang. I have a friend w/ a sugar momma for a wife and he goes through cars faster than underwear. Trying to buy a '93 notch from him that he purchased two months ago and is ready to download already but he's currently being wishy-washy about it.

3. richard96

post up in the LT1 section and you will get some responses.

4. hoursetraitor

haha well ive owned about 7 foxes everything from notches to verts to 4 bangers with 8 spark plugs, never had a svo though. they are rattle trap piles of crap but alot simpler to work on than these car. i prolly would have kept my gt but it needed alot of work and it was cheaper to buy a straight low milage car like the z28. the 5.0 is a nasty little motor 86 up make like 300ft lbs of torque at 3k. i wanted something differant and all my friends have 4th gens now and we all have had stangs so i traded seats on the titanic

5. Tom Garvin

New to this forum here is my ride, 10653670_964326986927837_8508088381563624852_n.jpg #ad

6. ghost cake

What's up! Ballard in the house!

IMG_8666.JPG #ad