What are these?

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tires and Suspension' started by BLKBRD95, Apr 16, 2021.

1. BLKBRD95

I recently purchased this camaro at auction - 1995 Z28 convertible LT1. 64000 miles and everything works wonderfully.
    But these wheels - i dont recognize them. They are 17" OZ Racing rims. they have no other markings. The carbon fiber disc states OZ Racing, and the rims are 5 spoke, and are not in any of my wheel catalogs nor can i find something like them on line now for Oz racing. they do have some minor scuffs and light brake dust pitting on the tops of a few of the spokes.
    Any one know what exact model these may be? Im looking to move them on. im not a huge fan. I like OZ, and plan to replace with OZ...but not a fan of these specifically.
    Can anyone let me know what model they are?

Tags:
  2. 3PedalJones

These look like OZ Monte Carlo style wheels - do an image search and you'll likely come up with some hits. Probably discontinued at this point.

3. BLKBRD95

I did look through some old magazines from some years back. couldnt find a good match - but now that you mention it i was looking at something very similar on ebay - called them monte carlo's as well...there are no real marking on wheels. aside from DOT stuff.
    Guess you confirm it. and yeah these arent listed any more - there is a new monte carlo wheel produced by Oz that looks nothing like these.

4. Bright676

What is a magazine?

5. BLKBRD95

a lighter version of what moses carried around..usually full of information mare of paper.

HawkZ28 likes this.
  6. Bright676

I was thinking of a fire arm magazine