What's up people????

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by FANTA-Z, Apr 4, 2017.

1. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It's been a little while since I have logged on here so I thought I would say hello once again :) Hope all of you are doing well!!!

So WHAT'S BEEN UP?????

As for me I sold my 5th gen and since then I am back in a 4th gen (94 Z28 vert) with a 6.0 LS swap in it. It sure is nice to get back into driving a 4th gen and modding it which is what I like to do best :)

Tags:
  2. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

What's up Glenn! Glad to see you back on here bro. Sucks about the 5th gen but sounds like you have a nice 94 to fill the void. And you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen lol.

FANTA-Z likes this.
  3. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Welcome back. :)

FANTA-Z likes this.
  4. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Thanks Ken, and Tony I really did like the 5th gen but didn't like the payment plan lol. Just finished up the 94 and had it dyno tuned last Wednesday and it put 438 to the wheels so I am pretty happy :) Might even be turbo'n the car in the near future lol. I will get pics up when I am on my phone cause I don't have any on this computer.

5. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

So is this 94 going to end up being a little brother to the your classic 95?

6. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

She is going to be more of a cruiser and just for fun deal, not so much beating and banging as ol' Destiny got lol. She will make it to the track from time to time so will post up numbers once that happens :)

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

No Money likes this.
  8. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

That is a slick looking car right there! Are you going to keep the front all red, or are you going to add some black on it in time? I kind of like the all red. It's clean.

9. No Money

Nice car!

41000 posts holy crap I better get busy!

10. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

11. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Thank you all and yeah I am going to keep it all red but might throw some plastidip on it if I get bored with the solid red lol.

I used to post a lot lol and I plan on getting back in gear :)

12. Bowtie_Z28 Staff Alumni

Look I am here too! Don't own an F-Body directly anymore though the 94 still resides with my Dad. Mostly into the Jeep world now. But saw a post on a friends facebook that mentioned the page & had to come check it out. Only to find Glenn posting away again.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    FANTA-Z likes this.
  13. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It's about time to get back to where it all began :D

14. Bowtie_Z28 Staff Alumni

Yeah, I have to say I miss hanging out here sometimes.

15. 4thand26

well Glenn blew up my phone this morning :)

16. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Oh no :-(

17. 4thand26

hahaha, no it gave me stuff to check up on with my morning coffee waiting for my daughters school bus :)

FANTA-Z likes this.
  18. 4thand26

I just got back here 2 years ago after a LONG hiatus

FANTA-Z likes this.
  19. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Its nice to be back!!!

4thand26 likes this.
  20. Bowtiedad_Z28

Hmmm!!!!! I think i know a couple of people here!!Lol

FANTA-Z likes this.