Waxed my spray paint

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by GM Collector, Aug 12, 2010.

1. GM Collector

The car needs paint, bottom line. But, until the car is mechanically up to my standards I am waiting on that. I still want to drive the car around and have it look somewhat decent. So today I waxed my spray paint on my Z. The paint was filthy and soooo dull even after washing. Now, it is actually black and has some gloss to it!

Before and after on the spoiler

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

It's no Barrett Jackson but it's much better than it was.

Tags:
  2. sweet-94z28

Hey, it gets the job done. My 94 Z28 I had, I drove it around and it was 7 different colors for a while.

3. harknesst

Doesn't look bad for a rattle can job. Good job!!

4. Bularf

pretty nice considering its from a can. It makes me feel good to hear someone say the look can wait till the cars is mechanically sound. Makes me sick to see a car with new tires, paint job, and sound system and not be able to make it to wal mart and back without breaking down. Always get it running right first

5. GM Collector

I always say GO before SHOW! I've seen too many cars around here with flashy paint and 24" rims, stuck on the side of the road.

6. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Not bad at all for a spray bomb job man!

7. greg_74

Not too bad at all. I it'll be an even better car when it runs right and looks good. :thumbsup:

8. GM Collector

Actually, the car runs perfect. It just has a pretty good oil leak which I suspect is coming from the intake and the front suspension is making some popping noises. After that, she should be good to go. :thumbsup:

9. greg_74

Oh so then apperance mods and new paint can be right around the corner.

10. GM Collector

Absolutely my friend!