warning from these kits..

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by John Persson, Feb 12, 2014.

1. John Persson

Hello over there, i just want to send you a warning about these Duraflex Extreme dimension body kits 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro Duraflex Venice Body Kit - 4 Piece : fitness and quality is very poor one of worst i ever seen you se pics from my project John Persson's (joppe-z28) Recent Uploads | Photobucket i have to cut the front piece i 3 parts make some cut outs and plastic it together and thats only the front part rear wing was cracked in 125 mph.They said in the advertise that you can expect some finish job?? well the front was like 2 inches to wide...Stay away from it thats my only word...
    Best regards from John Sweden proud border member of Camaro Club Sweden.

Tags:
  2. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

I don't know if you realize this but you are helping that company rank better in Google by linking to them.

Welcome to the site, hope you stick around and aren't here just to complain. :)

3. John Persson

I will solve the problem with plastic junk and i have pretty good resources to do that, but many do not.
    I hope the link to my photobucket also give a clue what junk this is and the amount of job it is to make it fit.
    I have write this complain in several forum´s to inform Camaro owners, I was in contact to Extreme dimensions but they wasn´t to interested in my complain, these kits are pretty cheap but it doesent matter if not fits to the car, in theirs website they saids you need some finish job but not that you need to cut it in pieces... I follow several forum and its always interesting to learn by other´s experience i have read in this forum before but just like an guest.
    B r John...

4. Louvit Staff Alumni

did you read other reviews on the company or product? did you contact them? I understand your frustration but it may be a fluke, I bought a opti harness from GM and all the wires in the plug were reversed, stuff happens

5. John Persson

There was big hurry when i shipped (from LA) the car to sweden i didn´t have the time to check out reviews (to sad) . i bought the car on a E-bay auction. If i had checked reviews before i haven't bought the kit, thats for shure...I have found a lot of negotiations about this manufacture afterwards...