Video Camera

Discussion in 'Mobile Electronics' started by MasterZ, Jul 19, 2009.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

I am in the market for a "economical" (key word) video camera. something to take some good video's of cars, maybe the kids and other odd things.

Doesnt have to be HD or anything fancy... just have a good quality video and sound and a decent price. Would also be a plus to just record straight to a SD car or memory stick that would convert easily to my PC..

Bail, I know you do alot of recording to say the least..lol... what do you use?

Tags:
  2. Forgiven

Hmmm not much responce yet. I think that most modern recorders will do a good job, if you want the straight goods on which is best Consumer Reports is the place to go. They often have surprizing good results from 'cheaper' cameras, etc. I like how they report on stuff and make choosing easier.....

3. SILO

A Buddy of mine has a cannon we use to record our paintball games and it gets the job done pretty well . But, just like you I am completely lost when it comes to cameras!!!! Good luck deciding and see if what people you know have so you can actally see how reliable they are.