Tuning my 1994 LT1

Discussion in 'Computer tuning and diagnostics' started by nstyz28, Dec 24, 2010.

1. nstyz28

whats the best way to have my car tuned? at WOT it runs great, but when cruising it surges. Runs really rich too.

CC306 cam 1.52 rockers, long tubes, 3" Ypipe, NO cats, 3.73 eaton locker, flo-pro with dual 2.5" tips, K&N intake, No air, No egr, TB bypass.

I talked to Jesse at W4M and he thinks he could get it very close to perfect. They tuned my blazer but it had only minor mods. Thanks for the help guys.

Tags:
  2. sweet-94z28

Jesse would be good enough with a mail order. He can get things very close without having the car there.

3. nstyz28

thanks for the reply, I'm going to send it to him and see how it works out. The car wont be back on the road til April so it will be a while before I'll really know if its fixed.

4. sweet-94z28

He actually dyno tuned an LT1 car for my friend. He got 340 rwhp/370 rwtq out of a cc503 cam only car with stock heads. Pretty good little setup with the stock tune, but the W4M tune made it even better.

5. Bowtiedad_Z28

I am going to be giving my pcm to Jesse to adjust my tune before spring. It runs great just runs pig rich.

6. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It runs rich or smells rich ;) With no cats its goin to smell that way no matter what, just as mine did.

7. Bowtiedad_Z28

Could be just smelling rich. I would at least like to get a wide band on it just to be sure.

8. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Pick one up and we will install it :) They are actually pretty cheap now a days.

9. MasterZ Staff Alumni

just like mine smellin rich without O2's...lol

10. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

You mean without Cats :dunno:

11. Bowtiedad_Z28

Sounds like a plan.

12. Z/YA

Yep Jesse is the man when it comes to tuning.
    He is a good friend of mine, I've helped him build a ton of CTS-V's now.