tuning help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Computer tuning and diagnostics' started by Dan-MO-speed, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Dan-MO-speed

hey guys i got my 95 lt1 z28 i just did the heads and put a comp cams 280xfi cam in it with new lifters and pushrods a new timing chain and gears set the heads were redone and decked at 8.000ths and i did the ls1 beehive spring conversion also installed a wideband from aem and though its hooked up to the ac pressure switch to datalog i need to re wire that ac line again as it broke either way i have the eehack and flash hack software and cables and laptop needed to flash my tune as i have been doing and learning more and more as time goes on but i got a tune from solomon when the car was basically stock with all bolt-ons i could do b 4 i did the internals
    anyway my tuner wanted me to buy another tune from him and i figured id ask u guys for some help with base tunes or bins to get a baseline for this cam and mods cause i have an appt with a dyno tuning on the 31st but i need a baseline for now and the car seems way too lame for the cam i got it had more pep and power overall b 4 the swap so i know its the overlap and the tune
    any help is greatly APPRICIATED

1995 lt1 z28 -mid length headers, no cat or muffler 3 inch electric cutout, drilled and slotted all way around, staggered 245/45/18 front and 275/45/19 in rear corvette rims with rear 1 and a half inch spacers, egr delete, airpump delete, throttle body air foil, panhard bar and rear control arms from founders preformance, strut tower brace, stage 1 egreddy clutch, 342 posi rearend, new timing chain and gears, 280xfi cam from comp,new lifters and pushrods, ls1 beehive springs and locks and seals for heads, heads re-done with stainless steel valves and decked to 8 thousandths,aem wideband afr sensor, hurst short throw shifter, hawks angled short shifter handle, throttle body coolant bypass,

Tags:
  2. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

What happened on the 31st? Did the tuning session turn out good? How does it drive now?

3. Dan-MO-speed

Motor blew up b 4 I went just got motor rebuilt and new heads and cam etc it's running as of 230 today lol