Transformers 3 in 3D private showing for Cajun Camaro Club

Discussion in 'Camaro And Firebird Car Clubs' started by MasterZ, Jun 27, 2011.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

<<!!UPDATED!!>>

Sunday, July 10th the Cajun Camaro Club will be cruising down to Houma, LA for a private showing of Transformers 3.

If anyone wants to cruise with us and catch the movie please contact me for more details. This is also a good time to come check out the club, meet the members and see what we are all about. :bow:

*UPDATE, if you havent pre-paided you can pay when you get there. Just please let us know if you plan on attending so we can have an accurate head count. We are already possibly looking into moving into a larger capacity theater. :yahoo:

8:30am - Meet at Bass Pro in Denham Springs. Pass out our shirts and quick club meeting.
    9:00am - Depart BP for Houma. CRUIS'n BABY!!!!
    11:00am - Private Showing of Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon
    1:00pm - Lunch at La Casa Del Sol.*
    After lunch - We'll see what the group would like to do.
    *Please let Craig (fcu678) know if you will be joining the group for lunch so he can make the reservation. Thanks

Please give me a call or PM me if you have any questions.

PS: This is the 3D version..
    [​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Wish I could come :(

3. MasterZ Staff Alumni

wish you could too, we will have to schedule a meet when your down next time.

4. Gatorjak

Wish you could too Glenn!! Hell, JUST DO IT!!!!!! LOL

5. Gatorjak

Transformers 3 Cruise UPDATE:

8:30am- Meet at Bass Pro in Denham Springs. Pass out our shirts and quick club meeting.:partyup:

9:00am-Depart BP for Houma. CRUIS'n BABY!!!!:rolling5thgen:

11:00am- Private Showing of Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon:transform:

1:00pm- Lunch at La Casa Del Sol.*

After lunch
    - We'll see what the group would like to do.

*Please let Craig (fcu678) know if you will be joining the group for lunch so he can make the reservation. Thanks

Please give me a call or PM me if you have any questions.

6. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Update: I just spoke with Russ and if you havent pre-paided for the event no worries, Come join us and just pay when you get there. We are now actually looking into getting a bigger theater to hold all the peeps! You dont want to miss out, this is going to be a blast!!

FYI this is the 3D version so dont miss it.

7. Gatorhead

I took my son to see this in 3D. I sure wish we would have watched in in high def instead. There is too much action for the 3D and it gets blurred. I thought the movie was great. They did a great job transitioning to the new girl who I ddint care for prior to seeing the movie. Now it's Megan who??? lol The only other thing I didnt like is the spoiler and paint scheme on Bumblebee.

8. MasterZ Staff Alumni

havent seen the movie yet, but I have to say I didnt like the paint scheme and spoiler on the car by seeing the trailers. BUT, after seeing the car in person the pictures do NOT do it any justice. The scheme is bad arse. I love it in person even the spoiler works with the car! It's one of them you just have to see in person.

9. Gatorhead

I want to see the new girl IN person lol

10. MasterZ Staff Alumni

getting excited... cant wait till Sunday!

11. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I can ruin that excitement for ya ;)

12. MrsVoodoo

We had a real good time with everyone. Even enjoyed the movie, though I thought I wouldn't ... Just was a little long.

13. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Glad you all had a great time :)

14. MrsVoodoo

:( wish you could have been there though.

15. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yeah me too :( Jason told me I couldnt come.

16. voodoochildsj

17. MrsVoodoo

Aww forget him you could have came with me

18. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

He said non club members were not allowed. I was going to fly in so I could be a part of it but...............oh well I guess :(

19. MrsVoodoo

Hmm I'ma have to beat him up now. :) j/k

20. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

LOL. He is a meanie :)