The reaper is alive again.....

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by Jpack, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Jpack

Click pic to play....

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. greg_74

Nice! Now get that drivers seat in there and get it on the road! :thumbsup:

3. Extinct Staff Alumni

Well that didn't take long did it....:clap:

See ya on the road,
    Matt:wavey:

4. BdNflnc

No kiddin!!! Nice job man!

5. Jpack

And she runs like a raped ape..... Downloading video to youtube now. :D

6. Timmz28

sweet!!

7. Jpack

Maiden voyage.....

YouTube - first drive

8. 92camaroLT1

That car is badass....Nice Job Jim

9. pmr253

Hell yea, I'm getting my 396 back tomorrow so this weekend should be fun.

10. richard96

You are the man. I bet your in heaven right now. I drove mine the other day but only to find more issues.

I will figure it out soon tho. Great job on being so quick with getting her roadworthy. Alot sooner than your average bear.

11. Jpack

Thanks guys. Got some more to do but overall she is road worthy. I am just picky about things so I tend to get carried away. Goal was wednesday, guess Im a day late. But I am happy. The car is way way way tooo loud. Have to do something about that or I will for sure be in trouble. High compression throug longtubes and a loudmouth + major headache!

12. pmr253

If your not too concerned about hp then a magnaflow will keep it a bit more quiet.
    YouTube - 388 LT1

13. MasterZ Staff Alumni

She looks good Jim,

I gotta say, I thought I was going to have a ruff time seeing her with someone else. But I am happy to say I am really glad she is with you. It is good to see her back out on the road again full of life. I hope she brings you many years of enjoyment as me.

Now lets see some more pics of her ripping the road up and some track times..

14. MasterZ Staff Alumni

PS, there is not doubt it is loud...lol

15. richard96

I have the same problem, getting used to it, but i was always a quiet guy to begin with.

16. BdNflnc

Nice Jim! Its good to see her back on the road!

17. Paulster2

Definitely not enough pics Jim. :biggrin: What I did see is great though! Now, get busy with the son's car ... er ... your old car ... er ... how is this going to work? :chuckles: Good stuff bro!

18. Jpack

Thanks guys....

I have more pics and video..... Having a tough time uploading one vid to youtube though

[​IMG]#ad

I suprised wife and kids at the grocery store. I had just pulled the car out and drove a couple blocks and parked behind the wifes TA. My kids were jumping up and down when they saw it.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

19. DustinZ28

havnt been on here much lately fill me in as to why you pulled that motor outta your car and put it in this one to give your son your old car?

nice job either way! nice lookin car!

20. pmr253

Cause he is going to make his car McNasty.