THANK YOU to our military men and women out there!!!

Discussion in 'Support Our Troops & Hero's' started by FANTA-Z, Mar 11, 2010.

1. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the military men and women out there for your service!!!! It is because of yourselves past and present that I live a free life and feel safe in my homeland. It is all too easy to take what I have for granted, but in reality there are a lot of men and women that have lost their lives for me to be able to enjoy my freedom and lifestyle.

With that being said, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your service and please stand up in this thread and take the credit you deserve!!!

If there are others that just want to say thank you feel free to add to this thread as well.

Tags:
  2. richard96

Nice post Glenn. I say THANK YOU as well. It is nice tor recognize who needs to be appreciated. I know some of the members here that have served or are serving. It would be nice to know all of them.

Awesome job guys/gals, my family appreciates what you all have sacrificed.

3. brianswimmer23

yea thanks for all of your service past and present. thanks glenn! its just another job.

4. GhostZ

THANK YOU for all ur service to this country. we could not be here without u.

5. Bowtie_Racer

THANK YOU for your service and keeping my family and I safe.

6. 92camaroLT1

I joined the service 17 years ago as a bunk butt kid, But the military has shaped me to what I am today. If I had it to do again I would, even with all the deployments there is nothing like serving your country. Not that I need to hear this kind of thing but it really helps to hear it every so often. Thank you all for the comments.

7. usaf_hess

Well although i dont do much lol you fellas are welcome, always wanted to serve and i got my chance so i jumped on it. Thank yall for supporting us and our families when it seems everyone in this country hates the military and what it is doing. Those are the folks i roll coal on when i am leaving the base in the truck HAHA.

8. Camaro00ss

Thanks guys! Sometimes it's a love/hate relationship. Love serving hate some of the B.S. But it's always nice to know people are thinking of you.

9. pumpkinman

thanks for all u do to help keep this country of ours and its citezens safe and free.. may God bless u all

10. harknesst

My father,Grandpa,and uncle all served in the Marines and I appreciate everything they did. I also appreciate everything our military has done and will do. Thanks for making home a little bit safer.