St. Louis get together

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by LS1Tuner_06, Jul 18, 2009.

1. LS1Tuner_06

Just wanted to inform every one that we are havin a blast! Went to the spaghetti factory last night and as we came back to the cars the cardinals game ended and they shot off fireworks for about 20 minutes! It was crazy! We then went to the go cart track for a little bit.

We got the BBQ at one and after everyone is done eating Nick is holding a car show at his church! I wish more of you could be here to meet and hang out with everyone!

Tags:
  2. m6speed

couldn't make it last night, i'll be there today!

3. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yep it was a great time a couple of years ago as well. You will love the car show!!!!! Its a very large one!!!!

4. Chris

I didnt get in till 12 30 =/

5. z28camarocarri

hope everyone is having fun!! cant wait to see pics. Wish I could have made it :(

6. LS1Tuner_06

Oh ya I'm definitely ready for the car show. Nick is teyin to get chris's car together right now

7. m6speed

was good seeing everyone and meeting people, sorry i had to jet out so early

8. m6speed

i didn't take many pics cause i was either holding a dog or talking lol, i just snapped a quick few.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

9. Ethan

Is that your Black 5thgen?

10. Camaro Queen

Glad you all are having a great time. I only wish we could have made it as planned. Last time we were entertained by Nick he showed us a great time. I have no doubt he will do so again.

someone please post more pics soon for all of us to see.

11. m6speed

na, i don't have one yet, still gonna hold out for the z28 if it ever comes out :(

those 2 are from , nice guys.

12. WartHog Staff Alumni

I sure wish we could have made it too. :( Looks like a good time again. Nick is a GOOD host! :2thumbsup

13. MichaelZ28lt1

I couldn't make it. I tried to get the car done in time but fell short. I thought I had it all back together at noon today but went for a quick drive and its leaning out on me big time so now I have to see whats going on with this thing and hope I can get it ready by Summit.

14. 92camaroLT1

Cant wait to see the pics once I get home from work...One day we might make it up there

15. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

Hey I think I see my lonely ol' convertible in the tent in one of those pictures :(

This morning it's just Krista and I, Landon, Cam and his friend Tim from Joplin, and Cody and Bri left. I'm not sure if Chris and his girlfriend are staying to go eat with us but I think we're going to go somewhere nice for lunch.

16. CamCo

Well thanks for inviting me to the go-karts, I didn't know you guys were gonna go do that! We thought ya'll were gonna head back to the house so we toured the Anhueser-Busch plant.

*sigh*

Always left in the dark because I got rid of the Camaro's, I get it, I get it... pick on me.

17. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

We dide the go-karts on friday night silly...