St Louis Auto Show - Camaro goodnessss inside

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by BlueZee28, Jan 29, 2011.

1. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

I was supposed to go to the Detroit show last weekend but my friend's wife started having early signs of labor (her baby is due in two weeks). I did get to go to the St Louis show tonight though.

I wanted to share some Camaro pictures with you. The new convertible was there :yahoo:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

And this was seriously my favorite car at the whole show. It's called the Camaro "Dusk". It's a special paint color with a really cool camel color interior, awesome looking 21" wheels and a slightly different ground effects set. :wub:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. msclman99

i really haven't been a big fan of the 5th gen camaro but that "dusk" version is a winner. i want one. thanks for the pix.

3. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

If I remember correctly the Dusk is Jay Leno's and it has a V6 with a turbo.

4. Camaroblood

I really like the wheels on the Dusk.

5. MasterZ Staff Alumni

nope, this is Jay's turbo car

[​IMG]#ad

That Camaro Dusk car is very good looking. Love the rims. Also like the rear valance and exhaust how sleek it looks. Not sure on the interior color it is different I would like to see more pics of that..

Also I do like the car has clear turn signals on the front and silver bezels around the fogs..

6. CamaroChica

Extactly what I just told matt! (And I usually dont like that "webbed" rim look, but I REALLY like those! :)

Thanks for sharing Nick! Hope you had fun!

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

All I see is a red X lol.

8. Camaroblood

9. MasterZ Staff Alumni

better ;)

10. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

11. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

My cousin went to the show the night before we did, and he was trying to explain the Dusk to me, and honestly from the sound of it I didn't think I was going to like the "baseball glove color" interior, as I like to call it. But when I saw it in person, it looked so exotic, I loved it. The whole car is just A+ all over.

12. richard96

I have to agree. Looks like a jaguar color combo. Honestly, if i won the lotto, I would buy both the red one and the dusk one.

13. nighthawk15

If by any chance they produce the Camaro Dusk in any real numbers, I definitely want one once i graduate university.

14. sweet-94z28

I do not really care for the tan interior, but that blue on the "dusk" car is the best color I have seen on a camaro yet.

15. uLs1a

Nick, arnt you married? Shouldnt you change it to "our baby is due" and not "her baby is due" lol

I really do like the Dusk, rims looks great and so does the exhaust area

16. Spyderking69

Gorgeous cars, and the Dusk get my vote, its amazing