Son of street racing icon charged in Houston injury crash

Discussion in 'Street/Strip Racing' started by Z28/Ken, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Tags:
    xerts1191 likes this.
  2. Zspoiler

The way the network glorified street racing .They bear some responsibility for someones death .I can see a lawsuit in their future.

3. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

I think Street Racing should be a felony no matter if someone is hurt or not. If someone dies in street racing, everyone that was around it should be charged with Murder. I am about as against street racing as anyone can be. Yes, I used to do it back in the day, then I started losing friends because of it and people started to get stupid and wanting to weave in and out of traffic. No longer was it just finding an old back country road that no one travels, now days they are doing this on the interstates during rush hour. Toss their butts in jail with a felony charge!!!

xerts1191 likes this.
  4. NastyZ

With a good lawyer...possibly.

I like the streetoutlaws show myself.....but have not been negatively effected by street racing so...... they have permission now on the show to race where they are and its not in a populated area. Glad they are at least doing it safer etc.

5. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

This is not exactly true. They recently (past couple of years I think) just got in a TON of trouble for shutting down highway 81 here in Oklahoma (highly traveled roadway) to shoot one of their BS videos. IMO, street racing should become a felony with a minimum 10 year prison sentence. Street racing is no different than discharging a firearm in public. Both are insanely dangerous and quite likely to kill someone.

6. NastyZ

Dang....figured they would have always done it correctly. Must have been a small shoot and thought they wouldnt get caught....not saying its correct or anything.... i just seen a film crew trying to get quick footage without all the proper permits.

It would end up in court forever but ya.... you could see that show getting a lawsuit some day i bet. I feal bad for the parents and Ronnie pace....everyone is loosing someone