Someone over reacting about loosing

Discussion in 'Street/Strip Racing' started by NastyZ, Apr 1, 2019.

1. NastyZ

Same 305 5 speed 3.08 lsd in other thread.

I have some early to mid 80's notchback line up beside me...

Great I am thinking....I am sooo dead. My car is rough (the great van nyes paint job flakeing off). His car looks great....sounds great. So light drops and we are off...... I beat him on the tree and held my lead....well never saw him creap up on me. Get my time slip 15.1 to a 15.3. I pull over to were I parked and, he rolled up nice and slow..... giving me the stink eye! Seriously?! So I start flaking the paint off of my roof and laughing. He actually squeeled off and sped away LMFAO! Like really you get that but hurt over a loss to drive by them in the pits and shoot dirty looks lmao. Heck later that day I got schooled by a Homda CRX with a h22 prelude motpr in it...sure it sucked seeing THEM taillights, but ahhn who cares lol.... was a hell of a fun day win loose or draw.

Tags:
  2. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Sounds like you had a good time. I've got to get my Camaro out to the local track sometime this spring. If I lose, I'll congratulate them. Like you said, no reason to get but hurt about it.

NastyZ likes this.
  3. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

If you lose, go put something else on the car and challenge to a rematch lol. That's the way I see it. Unless I'm racing someone like @FANTA-Z who KNOWS how to make power lmao. The, I will just bow to the winner :biggrin:

NastyZ and FANTA-Z like this.
  4. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It's always fun to play on the streets, and there is always someone faster out there and when ya run into them, just do as Tony said, give a nod, respect what they have done, and be respectful.

Z28/Ken likes this.
  5. 4thand26

H22 in a CRX would be crazy fast

NastyZ likes this.
  6. NastyZ

The fun of it is.... even if you been at the track before.....
    That first run of the day.... the butterflies..... heck my clutch foot even twitches lmao.

But the weirder the better.... like that lil crx.... nice to see different cars running. That first wiff you get of race gas you get from someone driving by.....

My god do I miss it ..... about to go buy some dinky cars to tide me over lmao. ... cant wait to git my car out again some day

FANTA-Z likes this.
  7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I get the butterflies every time I am at the tree lol. Race gas is awesome even if it does give me a headache :)

NastyZ likes this.
  8. NastyZ

A beautiful pain

FANTA-Z likes this.
  9. JeremyZL1

You can't win them all lol.