Some new pics...

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by greg_74, Mar 16, 2011.

1. greg_74

So I got the Camaro out this week and just cleaned it up today. These are the first decent pics of the car all clean with the TTM's. Enjoy! And yes I know it needs lowered... :D

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. StrobinSS

Lookin good Greg!

3. BdNflnc

Looks great! Do you have plans to lower it? That would rally set off everything else for sure! :)

4. egott_91

He plans on it, but he's broke...he keeps trying to get me to buy him Stranos. Lol

5. greg_74

Yeah I want to but I don't have any money. Once I get some money I want to. Know anyone selling BMR or Strano springs for cheap?

6. uLs1a

Your car is too low, I think you need to raise it up and put some 35s on it

7. egott_91

:hilar:

8. pumpkinman

car looks very nice loving the cme

9. Camaro Queen

Ok, first off... The car looks great. Now for the heighth issue.

I being a person who lowered my car loves the look of a lowered car. I think it makes it look extremely sleek and powerful. I DO NOT think you should lower it. I think you should do ground effects on it. It would give it the lowered look but add a little curve to the car. Just my opinion.

Either way you decide to go... It will look great. Even if you stay stock in the stance it still looks great.

10. greg_74

Thanks for the input but no to the ground effects. I like some 4th gens with gfx but the majority I like lowered. Plus the gfx doesn't fix the fact of the wheel gap to the fender, it just makes the body look lower. GFX are more expensive too and I'm limited on money as is.

11. Silver35thZ

damn dude! when did you get TTMs?! i've been out of the game too long! haha

car is looking good! I also back up your no go choice on the ground effects...Nora, I know gfx can look good and they would give an illusion of the car being closer to the ground but the issue of the gap between the fender well would still be there so it would look good but then it would go back to the look of needing to be lowered

12. egott_91

He got them right around December if I remember right. Sold the ZR1's and bought them.

13. greg_74

I got the TTM's the weekend after Thanksgiving and had driven about a mile with them until last weekend. They are used so they aren't perfect but they look good.

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Very sexay!! Love the black SS's.

15. tmurph01

Very nice! Gotta love the TTMs!!! Haha

I found out they quit making the anthracite finish in the wider size for the rear after i saved up enough to get them.. lucky me!

Again, nice looking ride!

:cool:

16. SmokinWS-6

great pics.....car is looking awsome!!!!!!!!!!