New rotors and more added to my ride.

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by John_H, Mar 31, 2007.

1. John_H

Its getting closer. If I get a chance to work on it this next week I should be ready to start paint prep. I was able to get my new rotors on, finish up the nose, do a little body work and start getting my ground effects on. With the 18inch wheels and ground effects its getting alot nicer stance. I still have that rear bumper, but I had some issues with it and wasnt able to get it on yesterday. Anyway I just thought I would post a few more pics. Its getting close and Im getting excited.

I do need to paint the calipers, but I cant make up my mind on what color to go with. Probably going black, but red is hanging in slightly as another choice. :)

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. Irish350

lookin good.. is that the ca-300?

what colors the car gonna be after paint?

3. JonnySTS

Nice wheels.

4. John_H

Yes those are the CA-300's. I got them on ebay for 350 shipped brand new. Kinda had to get em for that price. :)

And Im going back the same color. I would have liked to have done another color, but not bad enough to want to repaint under the hood and such so back she goes :)

Thanks for the comments on the wheels.

5. ecniv

Where'd you get your bumper? Is that an OEM piece, or aftermarket?

6. John_H

I got it off of ebay. Its an aftermarket piece. I really wish I had listened though and got OEM. Its not horrible, but its not right either. Im still not done adjusting on it.

7. L0tuS

looks sweet, it pulls ur eyes away from the front nose lol

8. ecniv

I bought one of the ebay ones as well. We'll see how it turns out. The price difference was just so great, I don't mind spending some time getting everything lined up. I had to get something, looking at this destroyed bumper cover is killing me. You car is looking good! :thumbsup:

9. RedRocketZ28

Looks good man. Can't wait to see pics when it's painted.

10. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Looking good man!

11. WartHog Staff Alumni

Since you're going back to the stock color I say the calipers need to be black with chrome "Camaro" lettering on the front calipers. Red would contrast too much with your color. She's looking good. Gonna be killer when you're done. Congrats on the progress. :D