Which Style of Manta?

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by egott_91, Sep 9, 2011.

?

Which Style of Manta?

1. New Manta

20.0%
  2. Full Manta

80.0%
  1. egott_91

Well, I think I want to add some black to my hood on my car since I have it as an accent color all over the car (sail panel, mirrors, berger, wheels, grill). I will be adding whistlered headlights once 6LE gets the projector project rolling and gets those released, and if they don't do the projector, i will be getting a set of their already whistlered head lights. Anyways, I was wondering what you guys thought about which I should go with. New manta or full manta?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tags:
  2. voodoochildsj

can you post some samples to choose from?

3. egott_91

4. voodoochildsj

I think full

5. Gatorhead

I am partial to the full one myself, but that "new" one is making me think about liking it more lol. I dont think you could go wrong either way. Have you thought about a flat black as opposed to a gloss?

6. egott_91

All of the other blacks on my car are gloss, so that's what I would go with to keep the colors consistant. If I didn't have black anywhere else on the car and this was the only thing that was going to be black, I might consider and satin or flat, but it's not. Lol.

7. uLs1a

New Manta! I havent seen any SS with the New Manta on it

8. greg_74

I think the full manta looks better but if you want something more unique the new manta is the way to go.

9. BdNflnc

FULL... hands down! :D