Sick of lowballers ...man cuts 1970 camaro to pieces LIVE

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by NastyZ, Sep 12, 2020.

1. NastyZ

Tags:
  2. myk

It's his property, he can do with it as he wishes. That being said, he's a complete idiot...

NastyZ likes this.
  3. Roryh19

Waste. I hope it was just badged as a Z and not a real one.

NastyZ likes this.
  4. NastyZ

Yup.... i couldnt find what he was asking for it,etc. There is also in the article a referance to a guy who crushed his old dodge charger for the same reason...

I still couldnt watch the video in the article.... the pic was enough for me

Roryh19 likes this.
  5. KevChev

Never let other people control you like that. If you put something up for sale long enough, you'll probably get what you want for it. In the meantime, you can't let the offers insult you. You just can't.

NastyZ likes this.
  6. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

eh, that was nothing but a 2 year old temper tantrum. It's his loss though. He had a lot of money sitting there, and he only received a very small fraction back... Not to mention what everyone thinks of him now.

NastyZ likes this.
  7. NOBOTL

i would have just kept the car instead of dealing with idiots. I did have a similar situation listing my new scantol on ebay for sale. everyone and their brither offering me 200-300 for a 3100 scan tool shm. i didnt destroy it just removed the listing . some people lol

8. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

A classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. Seems the guy has mental issues to do something like that.