Show off your ride(s)

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by FANTA-Z, Mar 5, 2019.

1. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

It's been a while since we have done this and with some new members it would be nice to put a ride with the name

20180323_152211_1521833059979.jpg #ad

Daily driver
    20190126_100332.jpg #ad

Tags:
    Motoisland likes this.
  2. IrocMyCamaroSS

This is my P.I.T.A

B8C7C885-8352-4749-81E8-A6F00C497AD4.png #ad

Nikki's Z28, Motoisland and FANTA-Z like this.
  3. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Always have loved that car!

4. IrocMyCamaroSS

Make me an offer.

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

I don't have enough room for another one lol.

6. IrocMyCamaroSS

Lol I don’t really wanna sell it but every time I turn the key on this thing it needs a repair. And it’s in excellent shape!

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Just part of having an older car. It's cheaper than a car payment lol, and plus you get the pride in knowing what you got. I have worked a ton on 4th gens and pretty much know everything about them, but I understand the frustration as well having to work on them so much. Really to me the worst part about the LT1 is the ignition system, and if you can ever persuade yourself to spend the money and go 24x you will love the car for a long time. I chased the ignition system on my wife's car for over a year, it would run good, then be down on power, then run good, and be down on power lol. Installed the 24x and now it runs good all the time and I haven't wrenched on it at all since then, and she loves getting it out and just driving it :)

8. IrocMyCamaroSS

Yeah I’m leaning towards the Torqhead conversion. Paul from Torqhead says he does a Black Friday promotion, I’ll probably buy it I then and ’ll do headers at the same time. But now my transmission seal is leaking lol.

9. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yeah it's who I went with as well. I guess it's the input shaft seal? If so go ahead and do the rear main seal as well while you have the transmission out.

10. IrocMyCamaroSS

Output seal. Where it meets the driveshaft.

11. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Ah easy fix :)

12. mullettcar

here is mine shockedup.jpg #ad

Motoisland likes this.
  13. NastyZ

Jealous of all you guys...and your "worth looking at" exteriors lol

Definitely nice cars

mullettcar likes this.
  14. mullettcar

Nothing a little elbow grease cant do lol
    it may be worth looking at but i clean it every time i move it lol i walk around and wipe every smudge i find
    i spend more time rubbing then driving.

NastyZ likes this.
  15. IrocMyCamaroSS

Me too hahaha

16. KYWes

I'm bad! I spend more time driving and fixing than cleaning!

Wes Camaro 2 1024x768.jpg #ad

Not Dave and Motoisland like this.
  17. 727FE

I had people all over my car at the last car show I was very surprised not many know anything about the old Camaros , only one other at the show think it was a 1967 , over 100 cars this time

18. mangopuppy

I know what you're thinking. GM guy eh?

20161121_113233.jpg #ad

IMG_20140916_182540.jpg #ad

photo1.jpg #ad

20170519_171526.jpg #ad

19. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Now wait just one darn minute here!!! A ford and a Toyota? And you call yourself a GM guy? :nono:

20. mangopuppy

Nissan! Well this will make it all better. I sold the Nissan 2 days ago. Picking up a Suburban tomorrow! Now are ya feeling it?