Rotm?

Discussion in 'Car of the month - Discussion' started by jkeaton, Jan 21, 2013.

1. jkeaton

How about we start this again??

Tags:
  2. tmurph01

I would agree, however, I don't think that there is enough support or activity on the site yet to really allow proper voting as well as cars to pick through. Maybe in time if the site starts to pick up more.

:cool:

3. jkeaton

Lets get the word out. Dig up some members who have not been on in awhile....let them know we're trying to get this site going again. Maybe a mod or admin could like group email all the current members and let them know....

4. Timmz28

what does rotm mean?

5. jkeaton

Ride of the month. On some other forums I'm on there are more than just one type of vehicle, so it's a "Ride of the month" instead of "truck of the month", "car of the month", etc....we could call it what we wanted....we nominate someones ride and then vote on who's the best. Usually limited to three nominees a month. Starts over every month. Since we don't have that much activity on this forum, YET, you could be possibly be guaranteed to win....lol

6. Timmz28

we tryed to do car of the month a few times and its failed everytime. it seems we get busy and slow, its weird