Northwest Region Road track Time 2018

Discussion in 'Regional Discussion' started by schultz7664, Dec 20, 2017.

1. schultz7664

It's never to early to plan. If you are in the Spokane area, or are willing to travel to the Spokane area. Spokane County Raceway has both an awesome 2.3 mile road course and a nice drag strip. I take my z28 out for test and tunes on the road course all the time. We run our cars in 20 minute sessions. We have 6 sessions, meaning lots of track time to run your baby. We are not racing we are simply lapping with structured passing. At 125 MPH!!!. You MUST have a snell approved helmet and your ride must be in good mechanical repair. I'm starting the thread now to make new fiends and see if any of you fellow gear heads want to meet at the track for some fun with horse power. The schedule starts in March on the 24th. 9:30am till 4pm. I'm looking to be there with my 2015 Z28 ready to rock. Bring that Camaro out and see what she can really do on a road track.

Schedule starts 3.24.18 9:30am / 4pm.

Anybody want to meet at the track?

ROCK ON!!!

Tags:
  2. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Obviously, I won't be there since I'm in Alabama, but I do look forward to any videos you might post up after the next event. The 5th Z28's performance on the track is a jaw dropper.

3. schultz7664

Check these guys out. Nation wide group I belong to.

HOD Hooked on Driving.

https://www.hookedondriving.com/index.cfm?

We are on most of the top road course race tracks in North America. Get your ride out for a day and have some fun with your toys.

ROCK ON!!