Renderings For Your Projects

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by gator2206, Aug 16, 2015.

1. gator2206

I thought I would post this in here although I don't do much with Photoshop I do hand drawn renderings, prices vary depending on level of detail, size, amount of views etc. I also have a few pieces where half the price goes to a specific charity, and I also have copies of some of my original drawings I sell reasonable. The copies are professionally done on a digital copier and printed on a light cardstock. Here is an example of one of my prints it's 8.5x11 and they sell for $15+shipping. I know it's not a Camaro but it gives you a general idea of my drawings. I'll try and get some Camaro's up soon as I'm working on the renderings for my 91
    finished for web use.jpg #ad

Tags:
    Z28/Ken likes this.
  2. gator2206

I was going through my files and I found one of the first renderings I did when I started drawing again (I drew all the time from elementary until I was 18 0r so kids, life, and work got in the way) after injuring my back and being off of work for awhile I picked up the pencils again. I am completely self taught and I think I'm improving slowly. Anyway I thought I would share this because it's a Camaro I did for my Dad when he had his 30th Anni. Z28
    97_Z28_color 001.jpg #ad

3. gator2206

Perfection_forweb.jpg #ad
    Here is a Camaro rendering, it happens to be one for my project but I take the same time and care if not more for a customer

4. Music Guy

Have you thought about getting a spot at a car show? That's usually where you'll catch people looking for art work.

5. gator2206

Yes I go to as many car shows as possible, and pick up quite a bit of work. I enjoy doing drawings and have quite reasonable prices so like any "starving" artist I advertise anywhere :)