Some new pics and a video

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by uLs1a, Aug 31, 2011.

1. uLs1a

Well decided to take some new pics and get a video of the car actually driving. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. richard96

Where's the video? Great pics Chris. These cars look great when lowered. Of course Im partial to red and black. FTW

3. egott_91

Adjust your tips man! Other than that, looking good!

4. uLs1a

The video is on my phone and I'm having a hard time getting it on to youtube. As far as the tips go, Im not sure if I'm gonna keep em or ditch them.

5. TSAEB

Lice clean car forget how nice t tops cars look

6. 1redZ28

good looking car. I still want the bow tie grill you had on it

7. LS1Tuner_06

lol ya he keeps going thru that phase of stripping his car down and selling his stuff. I actually have a couple things off his car!

as always Chris, I love your car! I'm soo glad you did not sell it! after watching you strip it down the first time and seeing you get ready to get rid of it, it made me so sad I couldn't even bare to think about selling my car! lol. hopefully one day I'll see it in person. I know for a FACT i'm making it to Atlanta next year. hopefully you figure something out. I know it is a LONG ways but even Landon and Darlena showed up with out the car and still had a fantastic time 2 years ago.

8. 1redZ28

yeah I keep posting it but I dont even know if he still has it or would sell it

9. uLs1a

10. 1redZ28

sell the slp grill to me for a good price to help pay for the engagement ring. congrats by the way

11. uLs1a

I sold it a while ago, sorry :(