Red camaro pics needed

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by richard96, Aug 20, 2011.

1. richard96

I am looking for some ideas people. If you have photos of red camaros with black trim, please post them up. I have my car repainted in red and Im trying to figure out if I want to add some black to it.

Thanks all, Rich.

Tags:
  2. Bowtiedad_Z28

3. richard96

Yeah, thanks Jim. I love his site and i didnt even think about going to it. Awesome!

4. Jpack

Lol..... like you haven't seen my old one.....

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

5. richard96

I really like the red and black camaros in stock form. But as soon as you add wheels, stripes, etc, the theme changes. I like the idea of the grille, the berger panel, and the spoiler black. I am adding dh-type stripes and I may accent the stock hood in black.
    -stay tuned-

6. Paulster2

I like the stock color scheme with a few extras. I believe I have told everyone on here I wanted my car to look just like Jpack's when it grew up ... never quite got there, but I love that color scheme for the red car. In other words: grill, headlight buckets, mirrors, sail panel, Berger panel (with red insets), and the spoiler if so desired in black. I do not really like the door latches/locks in black though. I think it messes with the aesthetics of the door. It shouldn't be an issue though bro. Your car looks great :respekt:

7. richard96

I like Jim's old car because of the black wheels. I think they go well with all the black. I will have chrome wheels od some sort.

8. 1redZ28

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

all stock but I wanted to play too

9. Jpack

I had Chrome wheels too........ : )

[​IMG]#ad

10. voodoochildsj

I rather the look of chrome wheels on the red cars but not all that much on dark red like mine.I read somewhere they did the black tops to give a lower profile.I do like having black mirrors and top to break it up.I just have the tail panel factory color with black letters.
    [​IMG]#ad

11. richard96

1redz is probably the best description of what mine is gonna look like........just add black stripes and black spoiler.

12. uLs1a

Here is mine, they are old pictures

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

13. richard96

I want black wheels but the wife is not feeling it at all. Chrome is it. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

14. voodoochildsj

and my wife wants black wheels on the red car