Quick question to the choppa's

Discussion in 'Chop Shop' started by Ryatt-Motion, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Hey guys, or guys and or gals. I have been kicking around the idea of putting some hockey stripes on my silver car, but wanted to do something a bit different. If I post a profile pic of my car, and the profile pic of another car with the stripes to be used, can you put those stripes on my car? Now here is the tricky part; on the traditional kockey stripes, there is the fat stripe, and the two 1/8" border stripes, which are commonly found on these type of stripes. Would it be possible to add a second color in between the 1/8" and fat stripe? My plans call for a black hockey with black 1/8" border, and cardinal red in between. Let me know if this is possible, so I can post some pics of my car. And for the one that can pull this off, I will give you an extra helping of spider goulage. :wave:Thanks in advance. Also, don't nobody steal my idea! :nono:

Tags:
  2. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, it can be done. The colors won't be exact, but you will get the point. Post them up, Im sure Ethan will get to it. Either that, or if I get a chance today, I will see what I can do.

3. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

That's perfect. much thanks Tony. I don't care if the colors are exaxt, black is black, and any red is fine, I just need a baseline to work with. I need to find the pics and I will post them up. Thanks again.

4. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Any time bro. As long as the angles are close, it shouldn't be a problem. And, make sure they are as high res as you can get. the higher, the better.

5. Ethan

Possible yes...A pita also yes haha. Hockey stripes always seem to kick my butt, but if you can get a good donor pic I'll give it a shot.

6. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Awesom, I am having trouble finding a nice High-Res pic of a donor car. All I seem to find are ones that are the size of a sig pic.